Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Who is Helloboy?    

Who is Helloboy?

libertybelle
United States

Who is Helloboy?

This so-called member with 11 points has accused me of not making my own Halloween worksheet from last year. (many of you know I �m a write and lyricist)

Can a member with only 11 points really have the power to report our worksheets?
How long has this person been a member here?

I really think we have some down-right liars and trouble-makers here.
Perhaps the rules should be changed so only members with at least 500 points should be allowed to report.  At least we know they are serious members!!
I �m really upset about this.
L

29 Jul 2010      

libertybelle
United States

Ps - please go to the reported section and help me out of this.
I �m so insulted by this idiot who reported me.
shame on him or her!

29 Jul 2010     

donapeter
Romania

Libertybelle dear....maybe this is not a member with 11 points....maybe he/she has made an account just to do this to you. Have you thought about it? It seems more like a vendetta to me than a law abiding citizen. 

29 Jul 2010     

libertybelle
United States

Dona
I don �t know this person and have never had this happen before.
sounds like an idiot who has too much time and too little to do.

29 Jul 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Calm down, dear Lisa... I �m sure nobody here believes that you have copied something from a book. I have just voted for your ws to stay.

29 Jul 2010     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Don �t be upset. There are always troublemakers. By the way, the first comment under your reported worksheet is that you must have written the text yourself. I downloaded it ages ago and of course voted for it to stay. We shouldn �t get sad if other people are mean, as we shouldn �t answer when people start making bad jokes or send silly messages.

29 Jul 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I think that only users with more then 30 points can report wss.

29 Jul 2010     

Anna P
Brazil

Don �t worry, Lisa. Your ws will not be removed.  This Helloboy must be a jealous person. I checked one of his 3 wss and it is full of mistakes, not to mention that it has lots of words in Spanish.  They �re the ones that should be removed.

29 Jul 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Your ws is still there, Lisa!! It hasn �t been removed - HOORAAAAY!! :))))

29 Jul 2010     

Lindax
Ukraine

You have enemies? Great! That means you stand up for something� in your life.

The envious die not once, but as oft as the envied win applause.

� �Your work and your comments �are always available, handy l and extremely useful!

So you always win my applause!

29 Jul 2010     

mercader11
Venezuela

Hi everybody
I have seen some of your ws and I don�t think you need to cheat anybody.  You don�t seem to be that kind of people.  I STAND BY YOU even though I don�t know if I�m allowed to �cause I have got less than 500 points.
My best regards

29 Jul 2010     

1    2    Next >