Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > MALVAROSA ´S daughter message    

MALVAROSA ´S daughter message

Laly59
Spain

I want to express my condolences for the death of your mother. I´m sorry for you family but you must think that she is right now with angels and God. I don´t want  that you offend for my words, but I know how much grief can be in your heart. My parents died in 1997 too and I was very bad. I already cry for them We will pray for your mother, a big lovely hug.

11 Aug 2010     

nika114
Greece

! am vey sorry for your loss.Live long to remember her.

11 Aug 2010     

stefemma
France

OMG! I ´m soooooo sorry for you! I send you a big hug.

11 Aug 2010     

Fallen Angel
Portugal

I𠍿 not an old member here, so I didn㦙 get the chance to know your mum. Nevertheless, unfortunately I𠐔e already gone through the same terrible situation. I lost my father because of a cancer too. I know how painful this moment is for you and I also know that there𠏋 nothing I could say that would make you feel any better, but I hope God will help you go through this painful moment. I𠑥l pray for you and your family.

Cristina

11 Aug 2010     

gracefreire66
Portugal

Hi! my dear...

At times like these... it seems that words aren ´t enough to express our condolences for your loss.
Thank you so much to let us know about your loss.
And remember that people live on in their work, and that is certainly true about your mother...I hope you ´ll find confort in this thought.
May she rest in peace.
God bless you
Graça

11 Aug 2010     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Nothing can replace your loss. My deepest condolences.

11 Aug 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

My deepest condolences. May she rest in peace.
A warm hug.
Ana Isabel.

11 Aug 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

What through the radiance which was once so bright
Be now forever taken from my sight,
Though nothing can bring back the hour
of splendor in the grass,
of glory in the flower;
We will grieve not, rather find Strength
in what remains behind.

Hope these words by William Wadsworth may bring you comfort...

I am terribly sorry for your loss.

11 Aug 2010     

epit
Turkey

Dear daughter we share your pain .Condolences to you and your family .Today we lost our beloved friend ,too .Hope God save all the children who lost their parents .I can ´t choose my words but your mum must be proud of your sensibility.Hugs ,dear child .

11 Aug 2010     

franknbea
United Kingdom

My deepest condolences.
Nothing will take away the pain of your loss, but you may take comfort in the fact that there are children she never met in places she never went to whose lives have been enriched by being taught from your mother ´s contributions here.
I ´m so very sorry for your loss.

11 Aug 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    Next >