Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > MALVAROSA ´S daughter message    

MALVAROSA ´S daughter message

L. habach
Morocco

My deepest condolences to you and to your family. We ´ve lost a dear member in this forum. I ´m really sorry.

11 Aug 2010     

lomasbello
Venezuela

My deepest condolences. Only you can understand your pain. Hope you can  shelter on God so that you can understand and answer those questions that are rounding your mind.
There wont be words to make you feel better.

Rest in peace!!

11 Aug 2010     

spring
Turkey

Oh my god,I can㦙 believe this.

I am so sorry,also shocked.She had always been so kind to me. Sometimes I wonder�If this-I mean a loss of a friend-will ever happen here. for a long time,we𠐔e shared so many happy&sad moments.I was expecting smth like this.I am sure this would happen one day yet praying deep inside never to experience it.Today is that day.I am so sorry this is Malvarosa LMay you rest in peace dear Malvarosa.Our prayers are with you.2 of my uncles died because of cancer so I know how painful the period is.She is resting now.I will never forget her.  

My deepest condolences

11 Aug 2010     

Zora
Canada

My deepest and most sincere condolences. This is a terrible loss- for her family - and for us.

11 Aug 2010     

yogiba61
Spain

I would like to express my my deepest condolences for you and your family.

I also download some of your mum �s work and I love it. She �ll always be in our hearts. Be strong my dear friend!!! A lot of hugs!!!

11 Aug 2010     

marta v
Serbia

I �m so sorry!!! Please accept my deepest condolences and I wish your family strength to deal with the loss. Remember her deeds and words and that will keep her alive in your hearts.

11 Aug 2010     

chatina7
Mexico

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

11 Aug 2010     

renko6
Poland

I �m really sorry .
I can �t believe so many young and good people go to heaven but maybe Got has a special work for them up there. Maybe he needs so great people in his great world, I really don �t know and I can only imagine. Life is so short !
Your mum was a great woman and did lovely and useful worksheets, I will miss her and her work, too.
My deepest condoleces to you and your family.
Sleep in peace dear Malvarosa , we will miss you !!!

11 Aug 2010     

chusin
Spain

My deepest condolences to you and your family. One of my uncles and my grandfather died of cancer and I know how cruel this illness is. I wish you strength to deal with the loss. Hugs,
Gemma

11 Aug 2010     

pauguzman
Argentina

My deepest condolences to you and your family

11 Aug 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    Next >