Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Pencilpals from Antartica wanted    

Pencilpals from Antartica wanted

magneto
Greece

I really like this thread!!!

16 Dec 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Wow! If our penguin pets are not Antarticans, we were fooled! They were sold to us as "authentic Antarticans". I think we �ll have to eat them!

@marion: Thanks! You need to see our new seal skin bikinis!

16 Dec 2010     

Stellam
Argentina

16 Dec 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

I have some great recipes...

16 Dec 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Please, send some, but only if they are low-fat, or we won �t be able to wear our new seal skin bikinis...

16 Dec 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

Ed, Alaska, Antartica, either way my brain freezes, all I can think of is cold, snow and an irresistable urge to bathe in hot chocolate, my mistake.....(It is no coincidence I moved from Holland to Israel, of all the reasons I may have had in 1994, the weather is the only one still keeping me here :)

16 Dec 2010     

magneto
Greece

You eat my brethren?! 

...Ooops, here comes the identity crisis again...Now I think I �m a penguin...Where �s PhilipR? I think I need a new prescription...

16 Dec 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

If I practice penmanship with my students during winter months would they be elegible?

16 Dec 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

Seal skin bikinis, bathing in chocolate...my mind is going elsewhere...

No such thing as low-fat peguins.. their blubber keeps em warm. Now reduced fat maybe.

16 Dec 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Thank you Ed for this thread...

Now, I live in a northern part of Quebec, Canada. I can almost see penguins from where I live. I can almost dig myself an igloo out of the snowbank in front of my house. I �m not kidding on the last statement. I can take pictures if you don �t believe me.

You can �t pick Giovanni, I �m not even sure she has snow where she lives. I can prove that too since I �m going to visit her next week.

So please, pick me!

This message has been paid and approved by the government of liberal penguins.

16 Dec 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    Next >