Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > what ... ??? anybodu got that e-mail ????    

what ... ??? anybodu got that e-mail ????

grikoga
Poland

what ... ??? anybodu got that e-mail ????

Look what I have found in my e-mail box  ( hahahhaha) anybody ???
HELLO,
HOW ARE YOU TODAY? I HOPE ALL IS WELL.
MY NAME IS BECCA IN SEARCH OF A MAN WHO UNDERSTANDS THE MEANING OF LOVE AS TRUST AND FAITH IN EACH OTHER RATHER THAN ONE WHO SEES LOVE AS THE ONLY WAY OF FUN BUT A MATURED MAN WITH NICE VISION OF WHAT THE WORLD IS ALL ABOUT AND AFTER READING YOUR PROFILE IN http://www.eslprintables.com I TOOK INTEREST IN YOU SO PLEASE TRY AND REPLY ME WITH THIS BOX.([email protected]). SO I CAN AS WELL SEND MY PIC TO YOU.
THANKS BECC

PS  I am not a male ... anyway  ...

8 Dec 2008      

goodnesses
Algeria

Hi, grikoga

Hi, Victor.

What is going on?

It seems someone�s abusing of our E-Mail.

8 Dec 2008     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

What a shame! I wish we could know who did that.

8 Dec 2008     

tugce-cenk
Turkey

I try to send my contribution but I can�t. I do not understand what is the problem. It says that there is a problem on the page. Can anyone help me?

8 Dec 2008     

sapristiii9
France

I got the same mail and I�m not a man either....
That�s the first time it happens, I hope that�s the last one too.

8 Dec 2008     

Mietz
Germany

The mail people received is more than likely automatically generated. My firewall deleted it before even letting me have a look.
Do not reply to it!!!
There are programms, which analyse any websites for potential e-mail addresses to collect the data and then make money from that, e.g. by selling that data to spammers, market researcher and other big brothers etc.

I think that goodnesses is absolutely right to recommend not to publish your e-mail addresses neiter in the forum, nor in the comments section!!!
P.M. seems to be OK.

8 Dec 2008     

Delphine 05
Belgium

I�ve received the same mail too...

this is the e-mail address she uses

Maybe we can find who she is??

[email protected]

8 Dec 2008     

tugce-cenk
Turkey

Can anyone help me? I have problem in sending my contribution.

8 Dec 2008     

CHARMED ONE
Mexico

Gosh!! I just checked my e-mail (concerned of what I was reading in the Forum) and yep, I got the message too. [email protected]   I clicked the "junk" button to mark it as unsafe and delete the message. Hope we can find out what this is all about.

8 Dec 2008