Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thank you from Japan    

Thank you from Japan

micah
Japan

Thank you from Japan

Thank you so much for the warm hearted messages. And so sorry that I couldn �t reply till now for the shortage of electricity. My family are fine here in Tokyo but still in fear for having small earthquakes everyday. My school �s principals �s mother in Fukushima is still missing and we are doing everything we can to support him. Most of the elementary schools in Tokyo are sending students home before noon because they cannot provide lunch. Right now I am helping the volunteer group here in our school using the afternoon to send food and blankets for people in Fukushima.
So, thank you again and God bless for all those who sent me PMs and messages. And prayers for those in other areas having difficulties.

18 Mar 2011      

GIOVANNI
Canada

We are with you and your people in this time of need.  God bless all the courageous people of your country.

18 Mar 2011     

xochitsin
Mexico

Our thoughts and our prayers are with you!

18 Mar 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

So glad to know you �re OK, Micah! I pray that you and all our colleagues in Japan are well. It �s so sad to know about the difficult times you all are going through, but I think Japan is a country of strong, hardworking people, and I hope soon all this pain will be at least eased to some extent.

God bless you all!!! Hug

18 Mar 2011     

juliag
Japan

So glad you are okay, Micah.Smile

18 Mar 2011     

Lidia B.
Germany

We are so glad  that you are OK. Be strong!!! Our thoughts with you.

GOD  BLESS YOU AND YOUR COUNTRY!

18 Mar 2011     

CEYITA
Peru

God is with you dear friend!!! All our prayers are for you and your country!!! *have courage Micah*

18 Mar 2011     

pollyanna_pl
Greece

Good to know you �re okay. The world �s thoughts and prayers are with Japan and its brave people.

18 Mar 2011     

alien boy
Japan

Nice to see you online.

I had an accident cycling homr from work on Tuesday so I �ve been a little quiet... no broken bones just not able to use my right hand & arm for a while till the bruising went down a bit. Very lucky!!!

Thought people here might like to see this
It �s an animated display of the quakes hitting Japan over the last 7 days.

I �ll be back with a few more posts soon.

Cheers,
AB

18 Mar 2011     

mariaelaine
Malta

I promise my prayers.  Take care.

18 Mar 2011     

pollyanna_pl
Greece

Some great news !!
The Fukushima plant will have electricity back on in a matter of 15 hours. They are taking a cable all the way from a neighbouring area and are going to connect it to the cooler so that it can work properly again!
This sounds really promising!

18 Mar 2011     

1    2    3    Next >