Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Beating everyone to the punch    

Beating everyone to the punch

edrodmedina
United States

@Minka...It �s the moderators � fault.

30 Jun 2011     

maryse pey�
France

Ed as you made my day I will not say what you dared do !!!! But be careful the moderators are not kidding with the unfair rules of fairness...

They remove everyone is kidding or even dare only smile ! By the way is my speech an original one and are my pictures somewhere in someone �s mind ? Please swear you will not tell anyone what I dare write...

Oh My ! I am becoming completely crazy !!! Well, I confess it is my 1st day of HO LI DAYS ! VA CATION ! Finally !

Happy holiday to all of the ones who are !

30 Jun 2011     

Joeyb1
South Africa

Dear Minka

Don �t worry.... I have just reported the post and the moderators will vote for removal as soon as possible.  Wink 

Thanks everybody.... this made me smile today.
Smile
Joey

30 Jun 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

@Minka....plagiarism is a British English word...I �m American it doesn �t apply to me.

30 Jun 2011     

zailda
Brazil

"Mom, I �m not kidding... I �m sure there �s an ESL printables moderator under my bed!"

30 Jun 2011     

maryse pey�
France

Zailda are you sure it is not Ed who wants to take his revenge on moderators ?

30 Jun 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

I like that Zailda.LOL

30 Jun 2011     

zailda
Brazil

So busy week that I guess I could do with some humor... Thanks Ed and the members who joined the thread.

Now... back to work!

Have a nice day!

30 Jun 2011     

Minka
Slovenia

What do you Americans call plagiarism, Ed? Unlawful copying and thus stealing other individuals � intellectual property?  :)

30 Jun 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

That my dear Minka is a word for WOD. Post it and see what daffynitions you get.Wink

30 Jun 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >