Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Beating everyone to the punch    

Beating everyone to the punch

manonski (f)
Canada

Yes, this Manon is visiting Mariannina this summer and if Ed and his boys want to visit, they �ll get to meet my little doggie...

lj

30 Jun 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

I �ve been immortalized in a limerick by Les and threatened by Manon all in one day!!! Life is good!!

30 Jun 2011     

maryse pey�
France

Ed you have forgotten something I am afraid... Your girlfriend left you ... poor guy...

if you need some more... The shop is full !

30 Jun 2011     

GIOVANNI
Canada

What more can you ask for Ed?  You have it made!

30 Jun 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

LOL
Clap
Hug
Thumbs Up

30 Jun 2011     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

LOL

This thread is one of the best I have ever seen on the forum :)) LOL

1 Jul 2011     

Pelletrine
France

Oh my!!! I want to complain: it �s all your fault Ed, I �ve lost 30 free points from yesterday, having a great time reading this joyful tread... so, I just lost all yesterday �s lovely contributions.....  well Clap keep rocking, this is food for relief and flushes out bad feelings ;o))

I love you and this place!

Have a great summer everyone Big smile take care and keep the want and need for a BIG SMILE... it gets us so much furter on!  :o)))

1 Jul 2011     

alien boy
Japan

& yes, Ed, your butt does look big!!!!!

1 Jul 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

alien boy... your remark reminds me of another time I was embarassed. As we were leaving for home on a Friday, a fellow teacher  said to me, " You have a nice long one you hear!" I was totally floored, I mean she didn �t know me THAT well. Then I realized... we had a three day weekend coming up.

1 Jul 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

LOL   you are incredible!

1 Jul 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4