Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WOD continued....or not    

WOD continued....or not

edrodmedina
United States

WOD continued....or not

Man... I just came  from Hell..It �s  a nice  place  to visit but......

Thank you Bruce for choosing me as the winner of the WOD. I think more of our colleagues would have participated had they known about the 72" flat screen TV. Anyway... The new WOD is STEATOPYGIC.  Remember, no dictionary definitions. Be as creative with your daffynition as possible... nothing is too absurd.  And most of all HAVE FUN!!!!

From the  comments I read on my other post I �m expecting at least 10 more post here...LOL

14 Jul 2011      

teresasimoes
Portugal

STEATOPYGIC
She�s that kind of person who is at the top, drinking tea. Thumbs Up

14 Jul 2011     

Mietz
Germany

She is TEAring her hair out TO PYG (misspelled -> pick) an Ingenious Comment for the WOD because she has a cute picture of her cat in her avatar and now has to send in four daffynitions for WOD �s...

14 Jul 2011     

Zora
Canada

Well, now... all the way from Hell, I bring to you my daffynition.

Steatopygic - is the hallucinatory state where everything looks like a steak... especially a char grilled steak. This temporary psychosis is usually caused by a number of things... too many beers, not enough sleep during playoffs month, eating improperly, etc.

By the way, in Hell, they make great steaks. In fact, char grilling everything and anything is a specialty in the BBQ capital of the world!

14 Jul 2011     

valentinaper
Greece

@ Zora: you should name that comment about Hell the winner of today �s caption! It �s hillarious! LOL

14 Jul 2011     

Ide_Bere
Mexico

It is an Egyptian Stethoscope found in a pyramind a lot time ago!

Bere

14 Jul 2011     

Zora
Canada

@ Valentina... I can �t win my own caption contest! LOL Or can I?! *evil thoughts* Wink

14 Jul 2011     

Minka
Slovenia

It �s a guy being called a pig by his feale friends because he sees teats everywhere... xou know - like seeing different things in rorschach test... Hope my daffynition isn �t too rude ... :)

14 Jul 2011     

Mallerenga
Spain

I think is the art of making pigs drink tea while sleeping: sssstea.

14 Jul 2011     

Gia Mel
Chile

STEATOPYGIC:

It is a state of mind... When the tea is so delicious that  you  get into a "nirvana state"... You get steatopygic... (something out of this world... )

Have a nice day

LOL
LOLLOL

14 Jul 2011     

thedropper
Japan

Just a suggestion but it might be fun to have simple words that people already know but see who can come up with the funniest alternative definition.  I think the difficulty of some of these words might keep people from trying.  I enjoy it though!

15 Jul 2011     

1    2    Next >