Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Who are still working?    

Who are still working?

Damielle
Argentina

Who are still working?

My question is about who is still working. I mean, who has finished the school year, who has begun his/her holiday season break, who is working during this week, etc?

20 Dec 2008      

mena22
Portugal

Smile   Hello Dami! I believe in Portugal all teachers in Public schools started their holidays today. We had classes until the 17th (Wednesday) and meetings to evaluate our students until yesterday, the 19th. Our school year finishes in the end of June. We still have a 3-day-break in Carnival and a 15-day-break at Easter.

I believe in Argentina the school year has already finished, hasn�t it? When does the new one start?
Hugs from Portugal,
mena

20 Dec 2008     

sirah
Argentina

Hi everybody!!!I�m very happy of being able to write again on the forum!!these last two weeks were really hard for me.I�m finishing the school year on the 23rd and start again on the 19th of february,so I will try to enjoy my summer holidays as much as I can.Have a great weekend
Patricia
MENA: you look great in your new photograph.!

20 Dec 2008     

sviviana
Portugal

hi everyone!

I�m still working!
Classes ended on the 17th, but we are still dealing with paperwork and meetings to evaluate our students. Monday, more or less at this hour I might be a little more relaxed. Because today and tomorrow I will be burried covered with grades and useless papers�Cry

Have a nice weekend

20 Dec 2008     

zeboshen
Uzbekistan

hullo, we are still working in uzbekistan. so we gonna work till 30December. and the celebration will start on 25th of december. 

20 Dec 2008     

mena22
Portugal

Thank you Sirah! That�s very kind of you! Wish you all the very best! Enjoy your Summer holidays!

20 Dec 2008     

gilorit
Israel

Hi

In Israel , we work until Monday(including Monday), in the Jewish schools.
We have a week holiday from Monday - For Hanukkah
Orit

20 Dec 2008     

customer
Italy

Hi,

in Italy we are still working! Our lessons will finish on Tuesday and will start again on January 7th, as always.
Our next break will be at Easter, no carnival break or mid term holidays...

Have a nice weekend
(and a Merry Xmas)

20 Dec 2008     

firstime
France

Hello!
In France, we finished school yesterday. I am surprised to see that the Italian teachers are still working (until Tuesday) and that their next break will be at Easter... I couldn�t do that, I really need to SLEEP sometimes...!!! How long does an Italian teacher work at school? French teachers work 15 to 18 hours a week AT SCHOOL (lessons only; extra hours, meetings, photocopies and lunch breaks not included) and... 50 hours at home I should say, Confused.

20 Dec 2008     

alex1968
Greece

In Greece we have to work on Monday and Tuesday (22nd & 23rd Dec) next week! 
Then we break up for holidays.  But, naturally, lessons won�t be running "normally"!

20 Dec 2008     

customer
Italy

Hi Firstime,

also in Italy we work 18 hours AT SCHOOL. All the rest (apart from photocopies, meetings, consulting hours) is done at home, and the hours are really a lot!
I do sleep, but from Wednesday things will be better!

Best wishes to everybody,
Chiara

20 Dec 2008     

1    2    3    Next >