Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > New School Year    

New School Year

LILIAAMALIA
Greece

New School Year

Hello everybody!!!!!!  Vacation time is over for me although I still go to the beach almost daily, as my house is really close to the seaside, but the new school year is going to begin soon, so when do schools open in your country? In Greece we go back to school on 12th September.

20 Aug 2011      

Kr�mel
Germany

We started school in Berlin / Germany on Monday August 15th. One week of work is over.
Hugs Ines

20 Aug 2011     

nora85
Egypt

our school in Egypt will start on 17th September.

20 Aug 2011     

teresapr
Portugal

In Portugal we �ll start between 8 and 15 September.
Happy new school year to all of us!

20 Aug 2011     

Greek Professor
Greece

Hi all...
Yep....I second LILIAAMALIA

20 Aug 2011     

mariannina
Italy

In Italy we have different dates according to regions and schools.
In my school, lessons with children, will start on September 9th, but the bell will ring for us, the teachers, on the first of that month.
Ciao

20 Aug 2011     

lady_gargara
Turkey

In Turkey kids will start on September19th, but teachers will start on September 5th. I began to work last year on December so this will be my first beginning :) I �m too excited!

Nebihan

20 Aug 2011     

sasuna
Algeria

In Algeria we will start on11th September.

20 Aug 2011     

Yolandaprieto
Spain

In Spain we will start between 13th and 17th  September, depending on the region.
Best wishes from hot Spain
Yolanda

20 Aug 2011     

mariamit
Greece

Actually Liliaamalia, as a state school teacher I have to go back on the 1st of September. To think I only just returned from my nice, looooong holidays. Well, at least we get another extra day this year. Usually students come on the 11th in Greece but as it �s a Sunday they will return on the 12th. So If I may add a question or two to this post: Do teahcers and students return on the same day in your countries? If not how mant days before teachers do students return and why?

20 Aug 2011     

ratatuy
Ukraine

In Ukraine we start on 1st SeptemberClap

20 Aug 2011     

1    2    3    Next >