Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What is the Christmas weather like in your part of the county?    

What is the Christmas weather like in your part of the county?

Vickiii
New Zealand

Chile is definitely not chilly today!
Beautiful hot sunshine!  I intend spending Christmas day hanging out at the beach in my togs!  Yay Pavlova, togs, friends, BBQ, and a lake - what else could anyone wish for!

23 Dec 2008     

MissMelissa12
Peru

Hi all,

In Peru, we are in Summer now. It is sunny and very warm . I live very near the beach so on the 25th people usually go to the beach in the morning to spend the day or just for a while.

You know that we have dinner at 00.00 on the 25th, we hugged Merry Christmas , opened the gifts and then had dinner. So.... we stay up all night chatting in family and some friends come over. Children also stay up wich is the good thing...PARENTS CANT TELL US TO GO TO BED, because it�s CHRISTMAS!!Tongue

I love Christmas!! Can�t wait for tomorrow night.

Oh even that it�s very warm and summer, we use European customs and we decorate the house with fake snow. At home we also make a chimeny made of cardboard hohoho... And we have hot chocolate!

I wish GOD be the main guest on this Christmas in your homes !!!

with love,

Melissa. Hug

23 Dec 2008     

Mariethe House
France

merry christmas everybody!Here in my part of France, up in the mountains, the weather is very nice and sunny over the snow. But at night it�s freezing cold.
Thank you for cheering me up today! Feeling much better tonight and going to take up the advice for hot wine and spices! very good idea! Cheers!

23 Dec 2008     

veronika74
Hungary

Greetings from Hungary. The weather is the same as in Romania, Czech Republic and Germany. It is around zero.

�I�m dreaming of a white Christmas�. I would like to go sledging with my 3-year old son. Bye.

23 Dec 2008     

mariamit
Greece

HO, Ho, Ho, Greetings from the south of Greece. Here it is sunny but  cold for us- around 14� today. Still were on holiday and that�s all that matters.  I wish all of you Happy Holidays-whatever you are celebrating!! So cheers and be merry and not too much eggnog!!

23 Dec 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

In Argentina, it is summer. Today is 23� C but it�s raining and the weather forecast says that it is going to rain on December 24th and 25th. It�s usually hot (more that 34�C) but It usually rains during the christmas week. We also have dinner and stay up late talking or visiting friends. After midnight, young people usually go out with friends or dancing.

When you express the temperature , are all of you talking about "centigrades"?

23 Dec 2008     

cely
Argentina

��Ver imagen en tamaño completoVer imagen en tamaño completoHi people! here in my place it�s raining too, and the weather is hot and wet.�
My family and I ( i�ve got 4 children) are going to meet in a city near here with �some relatives, I hope the weather change tomorrow.�
We are preparing the food and things for tomorrow .

23 Dec 2008     

cely
Argentina

OOPPS!! SORRY !! �the picture is too big! I didn�t realize , sorryEmbarrassed

23 Dec 2008     

alve
Spain

Hi everyboby. We have lovely  weather in the south of Spain, it is sunny and warm. I hope you all enjoy your cold or warm  holidays!!

23 Dec 2008     

spring
Turkey

Hello from rainy Turkey...
It is raining cats and dogs at this part of the country....
Warm inside, freezing outside...
No matter how cold is it,being with friends makes the air warm and sweetLOL
So now, I am going out to have some fun..

23 Dec 2008     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >