Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What is the Christmas weather like in your part of the county?    

What is the Christmas weather like in your part of the county?

freddie
Canada

I just finished my evening class here in Istanbul where it is a chilly 5 degrees Celcius.

Happy christmas to you all!

Freddie

23 Dec 2008     

eng789
Israel

I�m visiting my "snow bird" parents in not so sunny Fort Lauderdale, Florida. �We are just getting ready to light the 3rd candle on the Hanukka Menorah (candelabra).

Happy Holidays to all and to all a good night.

23 Dec 2008     

Anna P
Brazil

Clever idea, Giovanni! Here in Rio, after weeks of rainy weather, we finally had a hot (30 degrees Celcius) and sunny day.   But, as in Argentina, it seems that we will have another rainy Christmas! Every year I set tables in the garden and have to bring them to a covered area because of the rain. I will set them on the balcony this time!
Happy Holidays to you all!
Anna

23 Dec 2008     

wolfy
Chile

Here in Chile, the weather is hot, too hot, sorry. �In case you�re wondering we still have the typical christmas scenes with snow, and father christmas dressed up warm against the cold. �I even saw in a mall here fake snow produced using foam. �I really feel for all the father christmas� working here in those big red outfits.

23 Dec 2008     

alien boy
Japan

Well, right here in Fujmino (about 1 hour north west from Tokyo by train) the weather is cold & crisp.We don�t get much snow here, but there�s frost on the ground until 9am!

Certainly alot different to the 40+ temperatures I�m used to from Australia!

I wouldn�t mind borrowing a big red suit from Santa in this weather!

24 Dec 2008     

ESL
United States

In Chicago, there is about 2 feet of snow, and it is FREEZING here! The newspapers say that this is the coldest winter (which officially started last week) since 1983.

I am envious of those on here that are in the tropics.

24 Dec 2008     

< Previous   1    2    3