Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Change of web server    

Change of web server

Sara26
Brazil

Victor, your effort and hard work for keeping this wonderful site running are more appreciated than any words can ever express! Thank you soooo much !! Thumbs Up
And I second Linda: I will also be glad to give my contribution to support and mantain our favorite website! Just let us know, ok?

A big hug! Hug
Sara

Edit: Oups, just saw the link here, friends! Victor has already asked for our help. So, what are we waiting for? Wink

18 Oct 2011     

lagringa
Argentina

Thanks, Victor. We love the site. It is one of the most wonderful things in my life!! Hugs from Argentina. Lagringa. We �ll be waiting for you and the changes in the site anxiously.

18 Oct 2011     

nurikzhan
Kazakhstan

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! WE LOVE WONDERFUL ESLPRINTABLES VERY MUCH!

18 Oct 2011     

claudiafer
Argentina

Thanks dear Victor! 

18 Oct 2011     

lizamuni
Argentina

OK VICTOR, GOOD LUCK AND WE�LL BE WAITING FOR ESL BACK!!!
THANK YOU ONCE MORE!!!!

18 Oct 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Thank you, Victor for everything you do for us.

18 Oct 2011     

DTCF
Turkey

Why don �t we have a big party in SUMMER in Spain to celebrate the ESLPRINTABLES success.
  GOOD IDEA ISN �T IT? AT LEAST WE �LL HAVE THE CHANCE TO SEE VICTOR AND GIVE HIM A BIG HUG.

18 Oct 2011     

wonderful teacher
Egypt

thanks a bunch for your care . you are really a great help for all of this site members. god bless you

18 Oct 2011     

thuy86
Korea, South

God bless you Victor. Thank you is not enough to express my gratitude for what you do. Smile But thank you anyways!

18 Oct 2011     

Mabdel
Morocco

Thanks a lot dear Victor!

18 Oct 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18    Next >