Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Change of web server    

Change of web server

wysiwyg
France

Thank you for your great work.

18 Oct 2011     

falafel
Tunisia

Thanks a lot for your effort.

18 Oct 2011     

Mariethe House
France

Thank you so much Victor! Ofcourse I will help!Smile

18 Oct 2011     

Adel A
Egypt

Thanks

18 Oct 2011     

mada_1
Spain

A big thank you Victor for running this amazing site Big smile I keep my fingers crossed.

18 Oct 2011     

victor
Spain

Thanks for all your support. It �s really encouraging!
There is no need to make donations, really. The first time I changed the web server I asked for donations because I needed it. Nowadays, advertising is covering all the costs, and it will be enough to pay the new server too. Don �t worry.

18 Oct 2011     

ebrahmi
Tunisia

Thanks a lot
Looking forward to having a better "ESLprintables".

18 Oct 2011     

ritej2010
Tunisia

18 Oct 2011     

ELOJOLIE274
France

Thanks! you �re doing such an amazing job for us... I �ve been teaching for several years now and most of my colleagues are not keen on sharing their lesson plans or worksheets but I don �t care because I know that people here are always here for me!!!

18 Oct 2011     

MarionG
Netherlands

Thanks fot all you do and thanks for letting us know in advance, this way there �s no need for panicky emails around the world trying to figure out what on earth happened to ESLp!

WinkLOL

18 Oct 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18    Next >