Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > THANKS!    

THANKS!

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

THANKS!

I have learned so much in this site since i joined that i would like to give a little of the knowledge i have gained over these past 3 years. Here is a little game I made and wanted to give you as a thank you. I hope you all have a wonderful year full of health, joy, peace and of course.... new ideas to help your kids. 

The game uses macro so you have to enable them. Read the last two slides for instructions. You can edit the questions and answer to suit your class, but do not touch anything else so you dont mess it up.  It has 167 slides and is designed for two teams two play. Everytime you play you are going to play a brand new game with the help of the macros so do no change the slides orders. It also give you a score at the end. Anyway... i hope you like it. if you find any mistakes let me know since it  took me like a week to make it and it has a large number of codes and hyperlinks and i could have missed something.

I hope you like it as much as i liked making it..... Love you all!!!

Here the link http://lizsantiagoeslworsheets.blogspot.com/2012/01/are-you-marter-than-5th-grader-ppt-game.html

2 Jan 2012      

semio123
Italy

Wow! It must have taken ages to prepare it! It �s excellent, I think I �ll use it with my students!
Thank you!

2 Jan 2012     

Montypython
France

Thanks so much!!!! It �s very impressive & kind of you!:)
Have a great New year!!!:)
marie

2 Jan 2012     

mourisca
Portugal

dear liz for sharing your fantastic game!!
Hugs from Portugal.

2 Jan 2012     

Mulle
Denmark

Just checked your website -WOW! Unfortunately I am unable to download your game - don �t know what is wrong!

Thanks for all your contributions. :)

Gitte

2 Jan 2012     

mariamit
Greece

Impressive work. Thank you very much for sharing it with us, Liz.

2 Jan 2012     

Lovely Lana
Greece

Wow, I �m smarter than the fifth grade!!!:)))))) I �ve just downloaded your game and couldn �t resist trying it out:))) Thanks a lot for sharing, dear Liz! A fantastic game. And a great site!

All the best to you in the New Year!

2 Jan 2012     

moravc
Czech Republic

Thanks a lot for sharing. The game looks fantastic!
Well, I am not so smart. :-D

2 Jan 2012     

olaola
Italy

Clap

2 Jan 2012     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Liz
Have just downloaded, better , bookmarked it; I �ll see it tomorrow, I MUST GO TO BED, right now.

Thanks for sharing, I �ll give some feedback, asap.

Happy New Year

Linda

3 Jan 2012     

juliag
Japan

Liz you are amazingly talented and generous as always, thanks a million for this wonderful game! I can �t wait to see how smart I am, will only reach the level of a 3rd grader I fear! I, and I �m sure so many others, have learned so much from you, too! Thank you for your constant desire to improve and try new things and for sharing so many of them with us, as well as helping so many of us out with advice about how to do different things. A big hug and a wonderful 2012 for youHug. Julia

3 Jan 2012     

1    2    Next >