Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I want to feel less lonely...    

I want to feel less lonely...

Mietz
Germany

I �m sorry to hear about your loss. Hope the community can take away a little / a lot of the feeling of your being alone. Hug
Mietz

10 Jan 2012     

teresapr
Portugal

I �m so sorry to hear about that dear Mars! Words are not enough but if you keep thinking that all of us are with you at this moment, I �m sure you �ll feel a little better as time goes by.Fortunately you have your beloved children and you can comfort each other. Meanwhile try to keep busy as far as possible, being quiet doesn �t help us when we are suffering such a loss. You �ll be in my prayers. Don �t forget:time doesn �t heal everything,so you �ll have to learn strategies to deal with this situation. May be cheering up your children(they lost their father) will give you strenght to overcome this, they need you!A big hug,

Teresa

10 Jan 2012     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Sorry to hear about the news.  A part of your life has been taken from you and it �s normal to feel the way you do.  Help from friends always helps.  Take care of yourself and feel free to message or skype if you need someone to talk to.  Hugs.

10 Jan 2012     

falafel
Tunisia

I �m sorry to hear that. May God help you be strong and bless you. I am sure that your children will help you face this loss but you should be there for them, too. So , be strong. A big hug.

10 Jan 2012     

mariaolimpia
Portugal

Friends are like stars... you may not see them but they �re always there for you! I�m sending you my warmest hug hoping it makes you fell less lonely and sad.

Ol�mpia

10 Jan 2012     

teresasimoes
Portugal

Dear Mar,
I�m so sorry for you. We are a community, so our feelings are with you at this sad, hard moment of yours.

Teresa

10 Jan 2012     

LILIAAMALIA
Greece

Dear Mar,

I �m sorry for your loss.Hope time will make things less painful and you will be positive and strong on your feet again!!!

Lilia

10 Jan 2012     

maryse pey�
France

DEAR dear dear friend,

This man will live as long as you will think of him. Now he has become some light, some precious and subltle part of the Universe.

I am sure he will protect you and your children from the place he is now.

Please keep Faith in Life ! You are among warm and friendly thoughts.

Let Life, Faith and Light guide your soul, soften your suffering. WE are with you above the distance. This distance is only ground not at all a feeling.

You are a very PRECIOUS friend, a TRUSTFUL person and a WORTHY woman full of love and truth.

Never doubt you will overcome this pain. You have got the strength of True Love deep within you and that �s the most important thing in the world.

Plenty of hugs, friendly and warm thoughts from friends. My husband joins me to say you are someone valuable.

Maryse.

10 Jan 2012     

ellakass
Israel

Dear Mar! You see, you are not lonely already-so many friends are with you. Be strong.Only the time will be your doctor.Hugs.

10 Jan 2012     

mari3lla
Italy

Dear friend, I �m so sorry to hear about your loss and about all your pain. Things are going to be better, for sure, but let all your feelings and all your sorrow come out.
My warmest hug, Mariella

10 Jan 2012     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >