Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I want to feel less lonely...    

I want to feel less lonely...

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear Mar,

I am so sorry to hear that. But you have to keep going because of your children. I believe you are a great, strong person and things will get better soon. Just don �t keep your emotions inside, if you want to cry - cry, if you want to shout - shout... I know from my own experience that it can help.

Hugs, Michaela

10 Jan 2012     

swissprof
Switzerland

We are all with you !  With all my friendship from Switzerland
Swissprof

10 Jan 2012     

anitarobi
Croatia

Dear Mar, I hope friends, family and time give you the solace and strength you so need. Keep your friends and family close, and cry if you need to - tears have a healing power as much as friendly words. Just don �t keep things bottled up. We �re all here.

10 Jan 2012     

Joeyb1
South Africa

Dearest Mar

I �m sorry to hear about your loss.  Please know we are carrying you and your children in our prayers. May God comfort you and may you find peace in His loving arms. 

Love
Joey  Hug

10 Jan 2012     

macomabi
Portugal

Dear Mar,

Although no words can really help to ease the loss you bear, just know that you are very close in every thought and prayer...

Maria

10 Jan 2012     

Mallerenga
Spain

Sometimes we don �t realise how supportive are our friends until we really need them. You know that here you �ll always find a shoulder to cry and a hand to hold on to. You are a strong person and you �ll finally find a way to go through all this and help your sons.
Lots of love,
Mallerenga

10 Jan 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Sorry to hear that, Mar...
Couldn �t post for a while... just have been reading...
I �m sure we all are different and we handle tragic things differently...
I am not sure if words can help here anyhow... 
I �m with the swissprof on this.
Keep up the good hope.
Sophia

10 Jan 2012     

sharbel18
Israel

Dear colleague,
I am terribly sorry to hear of your loss, sadness and lonliness. I can imagine how terrible it must be to suffer such a loss and to go through such an experience. I am not sure if you are religious or if you belive in Jesus, but I do, and whenever I have to carry a cross that is too heavy for me, I call for help - I call Him for help - I call Jesus. He is always there for the tired and the troubled, he works in silence, he wroks according to his "watch" and in his own mysterious ways, but for sure he works. Talk to Him, God, and to his mother, Virgin Mary, and say everything you feel. Often you will find no need to talk too much. God knows everything about you and your needs. May God help you in this difficult time. If you know how to pray the rosary, on your late husband �s soul, that will also bring great comfort for all of you...peace

10 Jan 2012     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Mar, dear
all my love....
difficult to write some meaningful words..... when we face such a terrible experience, there is nothing we can hear, that can lighten our soul.

Believe me, and this is the only serious, meaningful thing I can tell you.

We, women, can always overtake when we have all our children beside.
Think of them, care them, love them . .... that �s why we are mothers, because of our children.

So sorry for this, pm me if you feel like, I �ll be here and try. Otherwise, start a diary, write down all your feelings, all your problems, all your miseries - writing down things turn them lighter, more real,  we face them, we fight them while trying to write, exactly, what we feel.

Try to keep a smile, face your children, don �t forget they are the most important thing you got.

PS. ( I would die if anything would happen to my compagnon de route ... no words, Mar, sorry, I can �t help more than this )

All my love
Linda

10 Jan 2012     

anaisabel001
Spain

My deepest condolences to you and your children, dear Mar.So sorry ... no words.
All my love
Ana Isabel

11 Jan 2012     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >