Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Want to share my joy with you........... yaaaaaaaa....... hooooooooooooooooo......    

Want to share my joy with you........... yaaaaaaaa....... hooooooooooooooooo......

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Vikral

I am a mother, too, so I know how proud you are feeling Heart.

Congratulations to YOU and BOTH of your girls.

you seem to be a little rude to my taste, but, what can we do. Pig

22 Mar 2012     

MoodyMoody
United States

Congratulations, Vikral!

But perhaps cunliffe wants the forum to be reserved for professional purposes, like the Caption Contest. Tongue

23 Mar 2012     

Jayho
Australia

Congats Vikral Thumbs Up

23 Mar 2012     

Mabdel
Morocco

Congrats dearest friend! Lucky them to have a great talented mother like you!
Best regards!

23 Mar 2012     

juliag
Japan

How wonderful. Both you and your daughters must feel very proud and happy that all their hard work has paid off. I wish them every success in the future, too.

23 Mar 2012     

Stellam
Argentina

Congratulations Vikral! It �s so nice of you to share such happy news with us! Hug

err...
uhm ... I would also like to congratulate cunliffe on her cat �s achievements!Tongue

23 Mar 2012     

vikral
India

Hi everybody

Your responses have increased my happiness manifold. I thank you all for sparing your precious time and congratulating me and my daughters. I am really overwhelmed by the concern shown by you. Again feel proud to be a part of you.

Thanks & regards
Vikral

23 Mar 2012     

jhansi
India

Congrats  to the kids and you. Vikral . Be proud of your loving children. What else you need in the life.Your support and encouragement  to them got this beautiful moments.Convey my wishes to them. Wish them many more stars in life.

23 Mar 2012     

Tmk939
Russian Federation

Congratulations! It �s great indeed! You �re a happy and talented mother! Best wishes to you and your daughters!

23 Mar 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Sorry my post here went against the grain and caused offenceUnhappy.  Someone finds me too rude , and comments �but what can we do? � I hope she doesn �t want me banned - surely we can speak our minds and we are not all saccharine sweet.Ouch It is a cultural thing, maybe? Around here, we would not find it seemly to brag in this fashion about our children �s achievements. I did have a few private messages, sharing my laugh about catsTongue, thank you for that. But, I don �t want to be the new redbull �bete noire �. I think a short leave of absence from this site may be in order for me!  The caption competition will be hard to resist, but that �s my challenge.

23 Mar 2012     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >