Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Want to share my joy with you........... yaaaaaaaa....... hooooooooooooooooo......    

Want to share my joy with you........... yaaaaaaaa....... hooooooooooooooooo......

Jayho
Australia

I doubt anybody wants you banned Cunliffe and I don�t think you�ll ever match RB unless you write �My cat did three somersaults and twenty four handstands!� on the end of every message you post and post captions relating to bodily functions. Wink

But it is obvious that you did err when you flippantly commented on a long serving member with tens of thousands of points where it probably would have been wiser to say nothing.

Cheers

Jayho

P.S.  Please don�t disappear - I like your witty captions - when they are in the right place

23 Mar 2012     

Redbull
Thailand

@ Cunliffe you would need to do so much more than these few words to come anywhere near the REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink quick witty quotes or making jokes with humour...! After all there can only be one redbull gives you wings you knowWink.

You only have to look at my past history to understand that not everyone gets me for who I really am or why I do or say these things...... Stay and just count to three.

Congrats on your children and hope they continue with their progress Vikral.

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.

23 Mar 2012     

Daisee
Vietnam

Good news Vikral Smile

23 Mar 2012     

< Previous   1    2    3    4