Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ESLPrintables special moments!!    

ESLPrintables special moments!!

ellakass
Israel

Dear Sara! Thank you for the wonderful gift for  us.Happy New Year to all!

30 Dec 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Oh, how wonderful! We are part of something truly special. 

30 Dec 2012     

alex1968
Greece

What a wonderful presentation!!! Superb!!Clap

I met up with someone from Eslprintables when I was in Portugal 4 years ago, but unfortunately my flat was burgled shortly afterwards and my laptop & camera stolen, so I lost all the photos Cry
Will make sure my next meeting with an eslprintables member gets posted soonest!

It �s great that this site has brought so many of us together!Hug

30 Dec 2012     

manonski (f)
Canada

Thank you for bringing back wonderful memories about meeting Julieta, Orit, Marianinna (my favourite granny), Gloria and my dear friend Nancy (Giovanni) who I keep missing whenever I �m nearby where she lives.

I �m in the process of deciding where to go next summer. Europe is in the cards, destination still unknown. I �m crossing my fingers I can meet more people from this site.

Wishing you all a year full of great surprises, lots of laughters and love, peace and health.

30 Dec 2012     

elderberrywine
Germany

Almost exclusively women ..... how come? 

30 Dec 2012     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Sara, thank you so much for the time and love you put into this presentation.  What a fantastic way to see other members and share their memories.   I think it is a special opportunity to meet fellow members and the treasures  of these meetings will remain with us forever.    I will never forget the time I spent with Manon, Granny, Orit, Gloria and Julieta.  I will be in Italy with Granny  ( Mariannina) this summer and am looking forward to it just as much as the first time I met Granny.  As Manon said it would be great to meet more people from this special site.

Have a fantastic New Year everyone and bless each and every one of you. 

30 Dec 2012     

marmachado
Portugal

FANTASTIC!!!
Happy 2013 

30 Dec 2012     

Terri Lawson
New Zealand

Dearest Sara, I cannot express how special your smilebox presentation is - it made me cry to see some of our wonderful members spending a few precious moments together - thank you for your dedication and hard work.

God bless you in 2013.
Terri

30 Dec 2012     

mirelli
Brazil

Excellent job Sara!!!

I hope some day to meet some friends from ESP!!!!

Have a blessed New Year Everyone =)

30 Dec 2012     

paul nagui
Algeria

it �s really a great job dear Sara ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap I enjoyed watching all the photos.
Happy New Year for all the members.

30 Dec 2012     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >