Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ESLPrintables special moments!!    

ESLPrintables special moments!!

EstherLee76
Peru

Sara,

This was so moving!  Just beautiful!

I was looking for an option to save it, so that I can see it again after it disappears from the forum.  Anyone know how?  Do I just save the address?

Like Tiny Tim says "God bless us, every one!"

31 Dec 2012     

gilorit
Israel

Thank you so much Sara!! I am proud to be part of this community and so happy I had the chance to meet all of you wonderful people!!! I keep telling my students about us!!
I am so happy I met Victoria, Manon, Nancy, Mariannina and Gloria!!! I hope to meet more members soon!!!!
I am planning to go to Barcelonna & Madrid this summer......any suggestions??
Love you all
Orit

31 Dec 2012     

orly100
Israel

Dear Sara,
Click here to get friendship cliparts and graphics code
Absolutely Great! What a great community we have here.
Hope to meet members too Clap   Clap
Thank you for ....the lovely photos and..... to all the members for sharing their special moments with us.
Orly

31 Dec 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Thank you!
That �s a nice New Year present!
Sophia

31 Dec 2012     

Sara26
Brazil

Aww, I was very touched by your kind words, friends! Thank you sooo much! I �m very glad to know you liked the album! Actually, I really enjoyed making it! 
I �ll find a way to save it for the ones who want to keep it, ok?

Happy New Year again !!  Hug            Hug

31 Dec 2012     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Just amazing ! Thanks a lot ! 

31 Dec 2012     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Just wonderful thank you!

31 Dec 2012     

Pelletrine
France

Thank you so much, dear Sara, for this wonderful New Year present : great!! - and gives a lovely feeling, when you go through it:  So much warmth and sharing ;o)))  Just makes this place even more special !!! Thank you Victor for giving everybody the opportunity of making such great exchanges ;o)))
- And a lovely, peaceful happy new year to everyone of you lovely people here ;o))))

Pelletrine

1 Jan 2013     

serene
Greece

Thanks a lot, dear Sara, for sharing this wonderful compilation of happy moments! Hug

2 Jan 2013     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Sarita, this is awesome, I still have good memories of my meeting with Nancy and Manon, I miss them and wish I can meet with them again...

Thanks for your time in creating this, you are lovely

5 Jan 2013     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >