Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Remember When... Part 2    

Remember When... Part 2

maryse pey�
France

Jayho have you ever been in MOONgolia ? Don �t you know this faraway part of Mongolia dear ?

What about designing new nut nut maps ?

Are you sure Catalina hasn �t the March tea ?

28 Feb 2013     

Jayho
Australia

Is it Moongolia MP?

Does it have nug nug trees?

And is the crown there?

Catalina?  Am I thirsty?

28 Feb 2013     

Zora
Canada

After a few Chinese green vodkas laced with nug nugs, I �d have to say it �s �moongolia �, no??

PS: Who the heck keeps taking my tutus???

28 Feb 2013     

maryse pey�
France

Have you caught your robber of tutus ? Have you put on the Moongolia new fashion nug nug tree pullover ?

28 Feb 2013     

Jayho
Australia

Is your hippo hiding pink tutus next to his nug nug pullovers in his wardrobe MP?

Is it this man from moongoolia Zora?
Is he possibly wearing your pink tutu?

Does he have the crown too?

28 Feb 2013     

Catalina Sorina
Romania

haven �t I been investigating lately ? Aren �t the robbers of tutus the same as the robbers of the crown ?

28 Feb 2013     

Catalina Sorina
Romania

Am I allowed to skip away for a nug nug Chinese vodka in a pink tutu? will you be here when I return? 

28 Feb 2013     

maryse pey�
France

Catalina are you going to warn the crown robbers that this crown doesn �t match the tutus but the Queen �s cloak she wore last week for Zora �s wedding ?

Are you actually investigating ? Have you taken your magnifying glass ? Have you drunk some nug nug Indian coffee at Less �s ? But by the way where is Less ???

28 Feb 2013     

Zora
Canada

Hmm... maybe Les is stealing my tutus? Has anyone seen him lately? Maybe he is with hot Obama Mama drinking green nug nug tea?

28 Feb 2013     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

No, Zora, as you well know, I did NOT steal your Tutu, did I?

Why don �t you ask Archbishop Desmond in South Africa about a missing Tutu?

And, no! I do NOT want Green Tea, do I?  Why?  Because Green Tea makes me go to the toilet all night, to have a �N-ya N-ya�, as my Chinese friends would say, wouldn�t they?

Incidentally, my great-great-grandfather was called Leslie More, wasn�t he?  So, Les is not Less, but More --- have you got it?

The burning question is, who started the Great Fire of London?  (Should that not be the "GRATE Fire of London"?)  Was it a Boy Scout, trying to breed a new hybrid dog, by crossing a Bulldog with a Shitsui and giving it a combined name?  Was it the inventor of that Welsh cheese, which must be eaten Caerphilly?  Or was it, perhaps, a Teacher who stopped to think, and forgot to start again?

These, and other pressing questions, (such as: "How do you iron a shirt correctly?") still remain unanswered, don�t they?

I must be VERY careful, mustn�t I?  "I must be right in the rite of what I write" --- isn�t that the expression?  To mention �wee-wee� or �poo-poo� is a positive no-no, isn�t it?  And I wonder as I wander past the window with Wanda, why people say "Night-night" and not "Bye-bye"?  Right?  Right?

And, in this questing quest, what is the most questionable question that these questioners have requested?

"In schools, why is the Boogie-Woogie less popular than the Hokey-Cokey?"

Is it because the Hokey-Cokey IS what it�s ALL ABOUT?

28 Feb 2013     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >