Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Remember When... Part 2    

Remember When... Part 2

maryse pey�
France

Must I ask your pardon dear dear Les (The last but not the least ) ? As I had drunk too much poisoned lemonade (due to the ashes of the Great Fire of London) I was a little bit unaware of what I was writing so are you angry with my mispelling or the boogie-woogie I danced after ? And do you play the Hockey-Cokey ?

Do you intend joining some odd orchestra directed by the archbishop wearing the stolen crown and the green tutu ?

Can you become our teacher of making tea in the best British way ? Have you seen some nut nut trees in the Forbidden City ? Have you ever met Marco Polo in China ? How is the Chinese Emperor and our dear Queen Elisabeth ?

28 Feb 2013     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Did I drink some of that stuff?  Am I in my right mind? 

Isn �t it � �you put your right foot out; You put your right foot in, And you shake it all about.
You do the Hokey-Pokey, And you turn yourself around. That �s what it �s all about! � � Isn �t it that or is it really Hockey-Cokey or Okey Cokey?   Will someone pelase help me? 

28 Feb 2013     

Jayho
Australia

Whaaaaat? 

Not all you too?   

Just how MUCH nug nug did Zora and hot Obama Mama share? 

And Les?  Has he more or less been partaking in that nug nug too? 

And Catalina?  Is she afflicted now too?

Plus Nancy and her shaking foot??? 

Have you joined douglas and MP in this dreadful affliction?

Why is everyone doing the hokey okey pokey cokey with the pink tutu �d kangaroos and moongolian man beneath the shade of the Chinese nug nug tree?

And, whose that wearing THE crown?

AND, what�s this all about anyway?????

28 Feb 2013     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

May I have a Private Conversation with you, Maryse Pey�?

I will write VERY SLOWLY because I know that you can�t read VERY QUICKLY, can you?

I shall answer EVERY ONE of your questions by making three absolutely vital points --- is that OK with you?

Firstly: I don�t know the French for: "Je suis en col�re contre toi", so  I can�t be angry with you, can I?

Thirdly: did you not realise that Mark O�Polo was Irish, and not Italian, as everyone believes?  Did you not know that his father invented the POLO MINT, the sweet with the less-fattening centre?

Fourthly: no; yes; no; yes; no; twice; as well as can be expected; very well --- are these Answers satisfactory?

Secondly: shouldn�t we sometimes seek to send our submissions in sentences showing a sound, structured, sensible style?

Les Douglas?

P.S. Do you not realise that playing the Hokey Cokey is OK, but that it is NOT Okey-Dokey playing Hockey while drinking Coke, because the Coke might stoke up smoke, and provoke a bloke to have a stroke, and some folk might choke, or even croak, and that�s no joke?

28 Feb 2013     

Jayho
Australia

Ok ok do you want me to not frown?  

Will you you believe me if I say that Les has the crown?

Does he more or less have his left foot in or out?

Is he telling the tutu�d kangaroos what it is really all about?

28 Feb 2013     

douglas
United States

Did you know that just making a statement and then ending it with a question (of confirmation/negation) goes against the original rules of this game that Ivona so intensely enforced in the past?

What has the world come too?

Is it weekend yet?

1 Mar 2013     

< Previous   1    2    3