Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > let us discuss    

let us discuss

abdel
Morocco

let us discuss

11 Apr 2013      

Jayho
Australia

Hi abdel

This would be classed as animal cruelty in our country and the driver/owner would be given an enormous fine by the RSPCA (Royal Society for Protection of Cruelty to Animals). 

The farming and processing of animals required for human consumption in Australia is subject to strict regulations as well as those animals used for leisure and companionship purposes.

The Australian government does not tolerate cruelty to animals and many people here, and worldwide, would find this image offensive and distressing.  I hope it disappears from the main page very quickly.

No cheers for this post, I�m afraid.

Jayho

11 Apr 2013     

inglesaenmadrid
Spain

I totally agree with Jayho. Very upsetting and would appreciate it if it were removed.

11 Apr 2013     

cestakuspechu
Czech Republic

You better remove this, it�s not funny at all!!!

11 Apr 2013     

spied-d-aignel
France

Well I really agree with teh previous answers, i find it absolutely shocking and it should be removed quickly. we �re not here to promote cruelty to animals

11 Apr 2013     

cukurova
Turkey

it is unacceptable, it is pure evil

11 Apr 2013     

edrodmedina
United States

Is the cow alive??? Ed

11 Apr 2013     

dmharg
Greece

This man should be executed!!!

11 Apr 2013     

ohermann
Czech Republic

Dmharg, which person do you mean - Abdel or the biker? ;-))) I�d like to lighten the atmosphere here. Although we should be careful to choose "suitable" picture, we should also understand very difficult situation in many other countries where there are not many suitable or/and cheap means of transport for everybody. Keep this fact in mind. Not everybody lives in so-called "western countries". Let�s suppose this is the only way for the biker how to get the cow to his village. And the cow is very important for the life of his family. I hope you understand what I mean. BTW,here you can find other pictures which can help you what I mean (but it doesn�t mean I agree with that). http://aktualne.centrum.cz/zahranici/asie-a-pacifik/fotogalerie/2013/04/10/foto-doprava-silnice-pretizeni-predpisy-asie/

11 Apr 2013     

Allisa
Bulgaria

Abdel started the thread with the words "let us discuss", not "let us laugh" or something like that. Don �t be so harsh to him/her... Don �t you teach your students lessons about endangered species and animal cruelty? 

11 Apr 2013     

dmharg
Greece

Cows are not endangered species. Anyway the person who did this could easily do the same to a person. That is why I talked about execution.

11 Apr 2013     

1    2    Next >