Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > what would you do?    

what would you do?

Mariethe House
France

......Ivona and Douglas....The most romantic scene......

oops That was Frenfrog �s entry two days ago! I am on the wrong message board!

soOOOOOOOOOOry!

And A BIG THANK YOU ALL for responding so spontaneously and quickly  and with so much

creativity!

Marieth�

16 Feb 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Mr Mission Possible is already on his way to Mariethe House. You cannot hide! That was a WRONG answer!

16 Feb 2009     

douglas
United States

Have I said lately how much I love this site?  You all make my day everytime I get on here.

Big hugs and thanks,

Douglas

to self: (oops, I got mushy..I �m not supposed to get mushy...I �m  a trained professional....What if Ivona �s lawyer gets a hold of this?....OMG!!!)

16 Feb 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

You �d better put all the misdemeanours on hold, please! I beg you. Or i will go bankrupt! The recession raging about the world is enough of a burden! Unhappy

16 Feb 2009     

freddie
Canada

Darn it all!

I missed a fun one because I was teaching!!

But it`s great to read all the fun too! I guess I missed the the whole thing about Ivona`s lawsuit...must have been teaching...silly job gets in the way of my ESLprintables addiction : )

16 Feb 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3