Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > The use of ´unless ´.    

The use of ´unless ´.

Jayho
Australia

If in doubt google it!  So I googled it and found a good site with an activity:

You can also make your own activity by using the examples from other sites such as

I also discovered in my googling that one of my favourite sites, BBC learning English, tackles this issue in Grammar Challenge.  It has a podcast, grammar explanation and quiz - FABULOUS!  I have used one of their grammar challenge activities with my Intermediate and Adult students for listening and note-taking practice which they then follow up with the quiz.  You can download them onto your ipod/mP3 player and then play that to the class by connecting your ipod to speakers (with a special cable).

Good luck!

17 Feb 2009     

Jayho
Australia

Hey - I put this one to my colleagues today - it was quite topical to say the least - I decided to stay right out of it given that cases were being put foward on all sides.

19 Feb 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3