Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hi there from Italy. Penpals wanted    

Hi there from Italy. Penpals wanted

mari3lla
Italy

Hi there from Italy. Penpals wanted

Hi, here I am again! I ´m a teacher of English from Italy. I ´d like to start a project "poscard penfriend" with countries all over the world. I have about 120 students aged 11-14 who are really excited to write short postcards , but also letters or e-mails, it depends on their level, about their families, countries, friends, houses, hobbies, cities, school life and habits in general including pictures, photos and small presents too . It will be great! Thanks a lot: I am looking forward to hearing from you all! 

28 Sep 2016      

davitiyo
Spain

Hi! I �m a primary English teacher from Spain!My name is David.I was thinking of starting a similar project.I �ve got 100 students aged 9-11.They have in general a low level but I yhink it could be really interesting and motivating using English for a real purpose.Meeting and being able to communicate with other kids from a different country.I think it would be great.
My email is : [email protected]
David López 

28 Sep 2016     

LadyDai
Brazil

Hello! I´m a teacher from Brazil, I´ve got students from 7-15 elementary level but they know how to talk about themselves, family country ++++. I teach adults too .

Daiane Macena

28 Sep 2016     

MgMarthaMoreno
Colombia

HELLO GREETINGS FROM SINCELEJO COLOMBIA.
I HAVE 220 STUDENTS, WE CAN ARRANGE HOW TO START THE PEN PAL PROJECT.
PLEASE SEND INFO TO
Thanks 

28 Sep 2016     

Myszka
Poland

What about Poland ? :)

28 Sep 2016     

peitieiros
Spain

Hello! I´m a teacher from Spain, I´ve got 50 students from 10-12. I think it would be a very interesting project.
Montse Sotelo

28 Sep 2016     

foreverlove8177
Morocco

I �m a teacher from Morocco.if you are interested,please keep me posted via a private message.thanks

28 Sep 2016     

AnasaMe
Romania

Hello, everybody! I �m a teacher from Romania. I �ve got 100 students from 10 - 14. I am really interested in this kind of project. Send me a private message and tell me what I should do. I �ve never been in these kind of projects, I �m really excited about it. 

29 Sep 2016     

ramadan62001
Qatar

Hi there
I �m a teacher from Qatar. I have about 80 students aged 16-18 , their levels are not that high . I like to have a project like that for them
my mail [email protected] if you are interested 

29 Sep 2016     

sawsen abid
Tunisia

hello, seems to be a great idea :), I �m an english teacher from Tunisia with so many students eager to communicate and share things with others from different places around the world. So, why not? 
Could you just let me know how things will start in an email on my address [email protected]  
GLAD TO PARTICIPATE ;) 

29 Sep 2016     

rachelidelouya
Israel

Hello I an a teacher from Israel!
I have 13 students in my class and I will be glad to join your penpal project!
let me know by e [email protected] 

29 Sep 2016     

1    2    Next >