Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Why Can īt I Download?    

Why Can īt I Download?

ESL
United States

Why Can īt I Download?

Help, I need to download some worksheets for class tonight. I have sent three last night, but they are not being posted for some reason.  What do I do?

9 Mar 2009      

eng789
Israel

You have enough points to download something.

9 Mar 2009     

eng789
Israel

She has 89 points,  I checked.

Have a nice evening ladybird.  Hope you are well.

9 Mar 2009     

eng789
Israel

Okay, you have lost me,  doesn īt the amount of points shown represent the amount of points you have?   

Or is it only the amount of downloads people have made from your account.  

I īm still fairly new here.  I stand corrected. 

9 Mar 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Barbara,
As I understand it the point that show against your name are your total points you have gained as a result of people downloading your worksheets but this is different from the point you have left to spend. Everytime you use a point to download an old worksheet it gets taken away but yout your total point are not changed. Only the individual can really see how many download they have left. I am not talking about the 30 free downloads everyday. For example if you look at my points it will show about 279 points but I know that I have downloaded many old worksheets and I have only about  30 points to play with. I hope this is clear but one can get lost in this point system business.

9 Mar 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Barbara,
As I understand it the point that show against your name are your total points you have gained as a result of people downloading your worksheets but this is different from the point you have left to spend. Everytime you use a point to download an old worksheet it gets taken away but yout your total point are not changed. Only the individual can really see how many download they have left. I am not talking about the 30 free downloads everyday. For example if you look at my points it will show about 279 points but I know that I have downloaded many old worksheets and I have only about  30 points to play with. I hope this is clear but one can get lost in this point system business.

9 Mar 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Barbara,

9 Mar 2009     

ESL
United States

I thought that since I am a premium member, I can still download....I sent 4 sheets last night at 11 pm Central US time, they have not registered.

9 Mar 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Sorry pressed the buton too many time.

9 Mar 2009     

ESL
United States

I also thought we could download 30 a day...Has this changed?

9 Mar 2009     

eng789
Israel

Thanks, aftab57  you always come to my rescue.

I understand now.

9 Mar 2009     

1    2    Next >