Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption competition    

Caption competition

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Caption competition

Thanks again Dale for choosing my caption. Here is a very seasonal image for you. A lovely looking chap, n�est-ce pas? But what is the accompanying caption? That is up to you! Come on, have a go! Happy New Year to everybody. If you say, which I felt like saying Happy New Year to you all it makes you sound like the Queen:-0
 Campaigners say New Year tradition of First Bearding is growing in  popularity | Kmflett´s Blog

31 Dec 2021      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Mmmm maybe this picture is not suggesting anything funny. I will change it. I was attracted to this picture because of the white cat. 

1 Jan 2022     

spinney
United Kingdom

"That�s strange. I thought it was supposed to be a dark-haired man bearing coal, not  a rather jolly Scotsman bearing whisky, for New Year�s!" 

Hold your horses, Lynne! I think people are still recovering from the festivities. Confused

1 Jan 2022     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you Dale! 
Dinna let the cat out o� the bag!  

1 Jan 2022     

FrauSue
France

A real first-footer! (Not my caption, just delight at the photo!)

Caption: Because of Brexit, this is all I could afford to get you for Christmas ... 

2 Jan 2022     

mques
Italy

That man is "all mouth and no trousers"!

3 Jan 2022     

teresasimoes
Portugal

"Tradition is my cup of whisky."

3 Jan 2022     

karagozian
France

A whiskey a day keeps the doctor away they day. A chocolate a day for the cat is toxic. Let�s say that once more we are lucky. I prefer my life to the cat�s

3 Jan 2022     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I like your white cat Angus, but that�s a funny place to keep it. 

4 Jan 2022     

maryse pey�
France

Hey you know what ? My cat was degreed yesterday ! How beautiful she is with her student hat !

The cat : ooops ! he puts my photo reelly anywhere he can ! ... But that way you can�t miss it ! ;)))

7 Jan 2022     

Jayho
Australia

I only eat chocolate and drink whiskey on days ending in Y 

7 Jan 2022     

1    2    Next >