Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Eslp     

Eslp

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Eslp

The site went down for a while today. Strangely, I had had a bit of a premonition that the site would fold. Then a friend contacted me and said oh dear, no eslprintables, what is happening. I went into meltdown.  Real grief. I went for a walk beside the sea - I am on holiday - and I recounted my eslprintables story to my husband. When I joined the site, the friends I had made, the resources I had shared etc etc. No more cunliffe. Then I came back and wrote a worksheet Goodbye my dear teacher. It had me in tears. Anyway, we are back on. LOL
Love you all forever!
Lynne  

24 Apr 2023      

aftab57
United Kingdom

The site seems to be very erratic, I have not been able to access it for a few days. Also because it was down hardly any printables were posted, so I suggest people are ready with their upload and as soon as they can access the site to upload quickly. today there are only 2 worksheets!!

24 Apr 2023     

karagozian
France

Yeah !!!! Love you all !!!!

24 Apr 2023     

spinney
United Kingdom

Big hugs to everybody! Good to see it back up!!

24 Apr 2023     

spied-d-aignel
France

Hi to you all l had the same problem and thought  the site had just disappeared . Thank goodness you are here even if with the adds and the fact that we can no longer see the previews ……. Well keep up the good work. Hugs from Normandy.Sylvie 

24 Apr 2023     

rossman0
Peru

The same feelings as you guys Thanks to God we are back!!!! Let�s continoue sharing experiences as great teachers!

24 Apr 2023     

maryse pey�
France

What a relief !

Back again ! After 4 or 5 days at least with no possible connection !

Where is Victor ? There were less problems with him ! 

25 Apr 2023     

douglas
United States

Funny how this site has had such a big impact on so many people from so many corners of the world--I must say it really has enriched my life over the last 14.5 years. it would be an emotional thing to see it go.

Thanks for the post Lynne!

25 Apr 2023     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Thanks to this site, I was able to know people from many countries during my trips. I had travel experiences I would never have had without all those teachers who interrupted their work to meet me. Thank you all.

25 Apr 2023     

mfraczek
France

What a relief to see everything is back to normal ! I missed the worksheets and the posts on the forum. 
Big hugs from Burgundy !
Murielle 

25 Apr 2023     

EstherLee76
Peru

Didn�t notice that the site was down.  I�m more on liveworksheets these days since all my classes are virtual.  It�s a great resource but nothing is like ESLP.  You made me heave a big sigh, Lynne.
Take care everyone! 

26 Apr 2023     

1    2    Next >