Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > The Uploading System is back to normal    

The Uploading System is back to normal

kohai
Latvia

The Uploading System is back to normal

Hello everyone!
Let�s thank the new ESLPrintables Team for resolving the uploading/downloading/multiple copies/preview visibility problems. It took time, but it�s done. As they say, better late than never.

To the members who uploaded their work from August 1st - 25th: As there were errors throughout this period, it�s advised to delete your worksheets and PPTs that don�t have previews and haven�t been downloaded. This is mainly because it will help avoid duplicates and maintain the cleanliness of your account and the website itself. You�re very welcome to upload your worksheets again.

In Victor�s time, I heard many members say that ESLPrintables has been one of the most helpful resources in their teaching careers. No doubt, it includes me as well. Those of us who know Victor will always cherish our connection with him and miss his presence. But it would be much more painful for him and for us to see the site dying. Let�s keep it going. Let�s prove we still need it. Let�s share new ideas and help each other.

Greetings to all my old friends! Greetings to the New Team! 

As Victor usually says- Thanks a lot!

Ruta, a.k.a., kohai

26 Aug 2023      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Great news. It is happening live in front of my very eyes Ruta. One preview after another, I can see them, super. Thank you Ruta and the new team. I am back on with eslprintables. 

Can we ask the moderators to be a bit kinder? Why should the standards be different on a similar website to what they are on here? Maybe now is not the time...

Thank you again.
Lynne  

Edit: oh they are back off.LOL I suppose it will take a bit of time. 

26 Aug 2023     

asungilsanz
Spain

Wonderful news Ruta!! Thanks for handling this matter and for your help. Let�s hope ESLP can go back to normal completely. This  awesome website has changed many teachers� classes, including mine. Let�s not let it die!!

Thank you again.

26 Aug 2023     

kohai
Latvia

@Lynne Thank you. 
1) I agree about moderation. Reporting something for not being 100% in English when there are only a couple of words in a different language is what I find most annoying.
2) The previews are okay, starting with the worksheets that were uploaded yesterday and appearing in today�s (27/08) New Contributions.

@Maria Thank you! I still remember your story about how you started from scratch to learn how to create materials for sharing. Look at your account now � there are outstanding worksheets and PowerPoint presentations for everyone to download and use! For me too, improved digital skills have definitely been one of the benefits of creating materials for sharing.

@Everybody The Download this worksheet button for Google Chrome has been repaired and is working nicely again! 

27 Aug 2023     

maryse pey�
France

Hi Ruta,

Just thanks.

I think you are one of the wiser members of this site.

Have a very good day.

Hugs.
Maryse. ;)

27 Aug 2023     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Ruta and the new team, once again, thanks. 

I wonder whether the new team think it is worth making some changes?

These days, there are so many resources available. Worksheets and power points made by teachers and uploaded free are just  endless. You can find anything on any subject with one or two clicks.

Does everybody need to be able to make their own resources, as we are encouraged to on here? In fact, we have to, before we can download. Is it time for a change? The number of downloads is getting smaller and smaller. Would we be more useful, helpful to a wider community if everybody and anybody could download?  I am thinking of the teachers who have no time to make their own resources, or who, for whatever reason, do not or cannot make their own stuff. Should we open the site up to all? 

I think that would be great.
Lynne x 

27 Aug 2023     

karagozian
France

God bless ESLP and its members. Thank you for learning and teaching me how to make interesting material for my students. Thank you for meeting such great and fantastic people. I will never forget even if I stopped contributing i am still following and so heppy to learn that the story is going on. Thank you Victor Ruta and all the others. God bless you ALL

27 Aug 2023     

mfraczek
France

Thank you Ruta for taking the time to find some help and solutions to all the problems we were facing on this great website. You are a star! And thank you to the new team for doing all you can. Hugs from Burgundy. Murielle

27 Aug 2023     

spinney
United Kingdom

Thanks for taking the time to get on to them, Ruta. It is good to see the site up and running. 

27 Aug 2023     

douglas
United States

Is it just me or did that message sound like Victor has passed away?

Thank-you for your efforts Ruta!

28 Aug 2023     

kohai
Latvia

@Maryse, Hugs! It�s lovely to hear from you! You�ve been silent for a while. When will you share a new poem with us?Wink
@Lynne, I agree with you about the vast availability of resources on the Internet. However, not all great materials are free. ESLP has lots of outstanding and original worksheets and PPTs that have never been shared elsewhere. I doubt that all members who have shared their files under the "old" rules would be happy with "opening the site up to all."
@Monique, Thank you.:) You�re the one whose contributions are outstanding and can�t be found anywhere else!
@Murielle, Thank you for thanking The Team! :) As I mentioned previously, "There is a difference between knowing what needs to be done and actually following through with it."
@Dale, Thank you. I wish you were my teacher!
@Douglas, I�m happy that you posted. And no, No, NO, what you�re asking about isn�t true. It�s just my bad English!Embarrassed I will try to correct that confusing phrase. Thank you for pointing it out!

28 Aug 2023     

1    2    Next >