Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Complaint.    

Complaint.

eng789
Israel

Complaint.

In

ImLety
contact   Mexico
She wrote:
 ACTIVITY...You can increase the size of each picture as much as you want it will look good......�PLEASE, READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE TAKING IT TO YOUR CLASSROOM�...Purim-Passover-New year,Mothers day

She should read her uploads before she uploads them.

How dare she call "The Ten Commandments"  -  dog tags?

She should be ashamed of herself for her lack of respect for other people´s religions.

28 Mar 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Sorry, I really don �t understand what is the meaning of "dog tags"... can you explain please??

28 Mar 2009     

eng789
Israel

dog tags - are what soldiers wear so that they can be identified -if they are killed.

28 Mar 2009     

mariamit
Greece

You �re right eng789 but maybe she didn �t understand the meaning or she meant something else. Why not send her a pm asking her to change it?

28 Mar 2009     

eng789
Israel

It is not acceptable that people upload things without understanding them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the first things I tell my pupils is-  Don �t use words that you aren �t 100% sure you understand.
I sent her a message.

28 Mar 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Oh.. ok. well maybe it wasn �t her intention, but of course she has to be careful.

28 Mar 2009     

PhilipR
Thailand

taken from: http://www.jewishbazaar.com/a-prayer-for-travel-priestly.htm

Don �t be so bloody sensitive. The New Year picture for �father � sports the Grim Reaper...

A Prayer for Travel / Priestly Blessing Dog Tag

Use it as pendant or keep it with you on the road in a protective leather pouch. Side 1 (A Prayer for Travel): Translation of Hebrew: "May it be Your will, G-d, our G-d and the G-d of our fathers, that You should lead us toward peace and direct our steps toward peace, and guide us toward peace, and support us in peace, and cause us to reach our destination in life, joy, and peace. Save us from every enemy and ambush, from robbers and wild beasts on the trip, and from all kinds of punishments that rage and come to the world. May You confer blessing upon the work of our hands and grant me grace, kindness, and mercy in Your eyes and in the eyes of all who see us, and bestow upon us abundant kindness and hearken to the voice of our prayer, for You hear the prayers of all. Blessed are You G-d, who hearkens to prayer."

Side 2 (Priestly Blessing): Translation of Hebrew: "May the Lord bless you and watch over you. May the Lord cause His countenance to shine to you and favor you. May the Lord raise His countenance toward you and grant you peace."

Comes with leather cord and leather pouch.

28 Mar 2009     

mariamit
Greece

as I said I totally agree with you. I hope she changes it.

28 Mar 2009     

Im Lety
Mexico

Eng789

Before pointing out you should ask...
Yesterday I posted �celebrations #1�...It was a mistake I just copied and pasted and forgot to change the name...Of course it is the ten commandmands...
Chao

28 Mar 2009     

eng789
Israel

ImLety   - You should be more careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28 Mar 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

Just for a mistake like that which can happen to anybody Imlety was attacked like that???
I know its none of my bussiness but this is just so unfair  and extreme, wouldnt it be better to send her a PM saying: ´´Hey dear ImLety I am afraid you wrote the wrong word...´´ !!

Where are we???

Jesus!

28 Mar 2009     

1    2    Next >