Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > UNBELIEVABLE    

UNBELIEVABLE

crijus13
Spain

UNBELIEVABLE

uNBELIEVABLE

CAN �T YOU ALL SEE IT �S SCANNED ?
COME ON....................
HAVE A NICE DAY

1 Apr 2009      

nkappa
Greece

HOW DO YOU KNOW IT IS SCANNED? IT DOESN �T SEEM LIKE SCANNED!

1 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

The picture might be scanned but the chart looks okay and activity is actually quite nice.

1 Apr 2009     

sedefg�l
Turkey

and, before blaming, did you ask them if the worksheets are scanned or not ??

1 Apr 2009     

crijus13
Spain

wELL I �V E GOT THE SAME PICUTRES BECAUSE 3 YEARS AGO I USED THESE WS FROM A TEXTBOOK. THOUGH 1 ACTIVITY IS MADE BY HIM/HER, THE  OTHER ONE USES APICUTRE AND THE CHART IS BASICALLY THE SAME.
I DO NO T GO AROUND SAYING IT IS SCANNED WHEN I AM NOT SURE.

1 Apr 2009     

crijus13
Spain

HOWEVER
THANK YOU

1 Apr 2009     

morganalin
Portugal

In my humble opinion the exercises weren �t scanned ...

1 Apr 2009     

source
Turkey

I think we are exaggerating the situation... As it is not actually a problem scanning the pics.... It is nice and useful , that �s it....

1 Apr 2009     

morganalin
Portugal

Ok, so the pictures are scanned! i didn �t know that, but I think that we can use pictures from other resources. It �s the same thing when we use an picture from the net or isn �t it? About the exercises I cannot say if they �re a "copy-paste" or not but IF they �re he/she should identify the source...

1 Apr 2009     

sedefg�l
Turkey

All of us use scanned pictures or pics from the net-as a friend from this site said we are not drawers but English teachers. but the exercises must belong to us and in that one I don �t know if they are scanned or prepared by herself or himself, best to ask him or her.

1 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

Half the material in the site has been taken from existing sources and worked over.  I thought that as long as you added something of your own,  it was okay.

1 Apr 2009     

1    2    Next >