Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help >     

nobody.here
Slovenia

24 Apr 2009      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, Pika

Run away the police is trying to catch youClown

What a big mess, I think it is better email Victor; I have no other better suggestionHug

24 Apr 2009     

giovannademartin
Brazil

It �s everything all right with your account, dear. I think it was the "12:00 o �clock Spanish time" ghost. Kisses

25 Apr 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Yes, now I have found you. It seems everything isok
have a look

ESLprintables  > users search  

order results:

new users first - users with more points first

Alenka

contact   website Slovenia

Hi there! I am very grateful for this possibility to share and for your great materials! I like this webpage very much. Though I am not an English teacher, I love to help Slovenian children with English and learn with them in this way. Therefore I prepare some worksheets. I am glad if they could be helpful. You might find some mistakes, because I am not perfect. Sorry for this.

see worksheets by Alenka

25 Apr 2009     

zailda
Brazil

I �m glad you changed your user name, I donwloaded lots of your wonderful wss and it is in all of them as the author, but your previous nick is a word that we can �t say in public in Brazil. LOL

Hope you have solved the problem, I really enjoy your work. I �m trying to make mini books, since I downloaded your tutorial.

See ya!

25 Apr 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Try clicking on "fogot my password" and type your new username, you �ll problably receive an email with your username & password in your email account registered here. If it doesn �t solve the problem, try to type your old username, or type the old username & forgot my password.

If I were in your place, I �ll try every possibility.

25 Apr 2009     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Did you try using lower case and upper case (capital) letters?  I know that using the wrong case or just adding a space can cause an error.  It happpens to me sometimes.   I worry that I will not remember your new user name.  Please, may I request that you don´t change your profile picture?  It will help me to remember that it is you.

25 Apr 2009     

storyteller
France

DEAR PIKA / ALENKA
I DO HOPE EVERYTHING WILL BE SORTED OUT SOON
YOU DO NOT DESERVE ALL THIS
I KEEP MY FINGERS CROSS FOR YOU TO FIND ALL YOUR POINTS AGAIN
LOVE

25 Apr 2009     

life_line
Ukraine

Hi there, dear Pika! Listen, why don �t you change this nickname Alenka that you �re using now for someting else, say Alenka 111. Therefore there �ll be only one more Alenka left and you �ll be able to get your old account back! at least I hope so!

25 Apr 2009     

nobody.here
Slovenia

Thank you dear Storyteller and thank you dear Life Line. I am going to try your suggestion, but I fear a lot, that i will lost this second account as well if i change again the user name. But I will try. If I lose it, then I wil register again and start a new account.
And thank you so much to all you who have already get me 6 points to the new account.

25 Apr 2009     

eglantine
Turkey

I �m very sorry that you are having such a terrible problem Be calm I hope it will be Ok soon Best Victor can help with it. No crying face pls you deserve to smile all your life :0

25 Apr 2009