Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > THANKS DEAR FRIENDS!!!    

THANKS DEAR FRIENDS!!!

Katiana
Spain

THANKS DEAR FRIENDS!!!

Dear teachers:

One of my worksheets was reported yesterday. I found out this morning. Somebody accused me of having uploaded a document that was only a scanned picture of one of the pages of a book that was quite famous a very long time ago. I mention in the description of my worksheet that it was adapted from this book. I coloured the original picture which was black and white ( this took me a long time) and also changed the whole aspect of the document. I don�t know who reported it, as he/she did not leave a name on his/her comment but I could read the names of other wonderful members here who have given  me their support. When I returned home this afternoon and looked at the page where the reported contributions are ,I could not see mine there any more. My worksheet has not been deleted thanks to your comments against its removal. This is just to thank you for your help. Thank you very much indeed dear friends. You are great! Big hugs!

22 May 2009      

emece
Spain

I support you completely. Thanks for all your creative work!

22 May 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

I have not been really active lately in the reported section page but I had a similar experience last week and I appreciated the work of the moderators. A lot of times, they are criticized but I do know that most of them are fair and take their job seriously.

22 May 2009     

source
Turkey

Dear Katiana , noone can ignore your creativity and success. I love your ws...They are so useful and well organized. Thanks

22 May 2009     

serene
Greece

I love your work!

22 May 2009     

eglantine
Turkey

Thanks to your wonderful worksheets.These are time consuming and hard work.You don �t need any points any more but you go on sharing them with us that should be appreciated but I understand that some people are jealous of you.Pls keep sharing them I am looking forward to seeing them everyday impatiently.wish you all the best in life.

22 May 2009     

macomabi
Portugal

22 May 2009     

sazzag
United Kingdom

Your work is fantastic.  How could anyone want to delete one of your gorgeous worksheets???   Thank you sooooooo much for sharing your work with us. 

22 May 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

I am really glad none of your work has been removed.  I can see how much work you put into your work and shame on anyone who reported it.

22 May 2009     

zailda
Brazil

I didn �t see your ws on the reported page, and I �m completely sure you are one of the best ws creators here. Your creativity and knowledge are astonishing. Your wss are so beautiful and useful that I have lots of them in my computer and my students already know your style. I don �t understand why someone reported one of them. Envy I guess.

22 May 2009     

exiliser
Turkey

The one who reported your ws must be unaware that you are one of the best in this site. Thank you for your great works..

22 May 2009     

1    2    Next >