Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > OPTICAL ILLUSION 2 :-)    

OPTICAL ILLUSION 2 :-)

Isabelucha
Portugal

OPTICAL ILLUSION 2 :-)

That rose from damielle was fantastic!!! Really, great. So, I thought of asking you all, where do you see this lady turning to?? Right or left? hehehehe  I asked my students. We looked at her for a couple of minutes, but it was impossible to reach a consensual answer. :-)

24 May 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

it �s great Isabelucha!!!! How interesting. I have watched her for some minutes and find it amazing!!!

Did you like the rose??? don �t miss the other pictures that are inside. Don �t forget to check the links. Some of them are amazing!!!!

24 May 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

I think that she mostly turns rileft but sometimes she changes into right. what do you think?

24 May 2009     

wakebeauty
Brazil

in my opinion she is turning right

24 May 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

It �s amazing; first I saw her turning right, but whenever I look at her shadow ( her foot), she changes and turns left. Really incredible.

24 May 2009     

Ranieli
Brazil

in my opinion she is turning right [2]

24 May 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

She �s turning clockwise for me and it means I �m using the right side of my brain.

edit: oh man... she just went to counterclockwise.

http://www.readnrock.com/?p=38

24 May 2009     

Isabelucha
Portugal

Well, actually I think she �s turning right, too. But it �s never the same answer to everybd. It �s really amazing. And manonski: I didn �t go to that link, because that image was sent to me in a powerpt by a friend. I didn �t know where it came from. But is there a problem with that?? It �s just a bit of fun!

24 May 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

I see her turning both ways!!! does it mean that my IQ is above 160????

24 May 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

It seems so, but I said first I saw her moving both ways.Thumbs Up

24 May 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Ufffff!!!! i have read it again. The IQ is above 160 applies if you can change her way at will without changing your gaze. I have to do it to see her turning both ways!!

24 May 2009     

1    2    Next >