Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > precious space    

precious space

Ivona
Serbia

We should call the FBI agents, Mulder and Scully, to investigate this case ... Cool

(sorry, but it was stronger than me ... my imagination is running WILD! Btw, i understand why SCULL-y, but what meaning is in Mulder?? Any meaning at all?)

4 Jun 2009     

mariamit
Greece

Having just returned from a day of tedious work to find the forum abuzz with this topic once again and after having read all the posts previous ones and present I can only remember alien boy �s comment?
Why don �t someone of us read "THe Prince"?

4 Jun 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Mariamit, what an insult! And what about MY posts! (sniff) Btw, if The Prince is not the one in shining armour but by Machiavelli, it must be sth hhhhheavy. And you don �t need that after a hectic day at work. Cool

4 Jun 2009     

QueenJade
Netherlands

So true Ivona!!!!! :)

4 Jun 2009     

Jayho
Australia

Well, another topical forum post...

In my opinion, it�s Victor�s site and therefore we should let Victor decide how he wants to manage it.  We are so fortunate that we don�t have to pay for being a member, unlike other sites. 

For those members who are unhappy with how Victor runs his site then my suggestion is that they seek an alternative site where they believe they will be happier and more satisfied for the cost $$$ that they  pay for that priviledge.   I for one am totally satisfied with how Victor manages this fabulous site.  I get my value ... I don �t worry needlessly about those members with 0, or even just 39, points ... I value those who contribute fabulous printables for me to use irrespective of how many they upload ... at the end of the day I am as happy as a pig in mud for the value I get from this site.

For those members who really really don�t like how Victor manages it then please do us all a favour and take your custom and attitude elsewhere where you think your �accurate and logical methods and solutions� will be appreciated and valued.

Aaaah ... is that Mulder and Scully I hear ...

Jayho

4 Jun 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Ok, i �m off now. Enough of stealing Abdelhadi �s thunder. Wink I �ll leave some for him, too. Tongue
I �ll go and shine in front of my 8th graders who are having their prom tonight ... Ciyas! (gallop, gallop, gallop ... away gallops Ivona with the Prince (but NOT machiavelli �s))

4 Jun 2009     

Abdelhadi
Morocco

Ivona

I�m waiting for you to teach me IMAGINATIVE thinking. I can assure you that I ignore this type, so you better hurry and teach me if you really want me to reach much great heights

gunner10

If you are really a nice person and just curious to know, then you could have PM(ed) me and asked me that question or you could have made a little research on the forum to find a clear answer to your malicious inquiry. But I can assure you that as soon as I finish all this exams correction and marks calculation, I would invest some of my time in making wss for all the ppl here, including rude people like you.

I�m just run out of creativity now bcz of the pressure of the work I have to do, but soon I�m going to be free. At present, I come to the forums for two reasons: First, to help people like you maybe as long as I can help. Second, to have a break from the pressure.

However, even if I don�t upload any ws in the future, I�m still regarded an active member on the forum and that�s certainly an important part of contributing. So plz before you state your malicious inquiry, you better look at yourself. I�ve never seen you on the forum and your wss contribution are not better than mine. But it seems that some people who don�t understand will keep being ignorant just bcz they don�t want to understand.

4 Jun 2009     

QueenJade
Netherlands

I �ve been around for a month or so and I had my account in 0 for a few weeks because I didn �t have enough time to sit to upload material to the web as I have 200 students, studies and a life!. ....
So I was just looking around, for the first weeks,  reading the posts and having a look at how things worked in the site. So I think it �s unfair to have those accounts with 0 points deleted because no-one really knows what are the reasons these people have for not uploading material. (work, studies,etc). Besides, if there are inactive accounts, users should have the possibility of deactivate their accounts if they consider they won �t use it. There should be a link provided for this (if the problem is really the space in the web).

Abdelhadi, I find your comments a little strange, considering you only have 39 points and accuse people of "opportunist". Contributing to the site in "other" ways and not being "corpses" It �s not about being around writing huge, tactless comments. Like saying people have psychological problems because they don �t agree with you.  The point is to contribute as many other memebers do, with awsome ws and for FREE!
You should be careful because you don �t have authority to treat people like this behind a keyboard.

4 Jun 2009     

Abdelhadi
Morocco

Jayho

It �s clear that you were talking about me. I �m not going to argue with you because it �s useless. I can understand that you have your own point of view but you could have been more polite, the thing that you lack.

QueenJade
It �s better for some people to keep silent and not to speak until they know the situation better. This is to avoid some misunderstandings that have no purpose but to water the tree of disagreements. So plz think twice before you speak and it �s better that you don �t speak until you understand! I �m sure that by time you would change your view. That �s why I forgive you what you said.

4 Jun 2009     

Abdelhadi
Morocco

I wonder why the last comments are moving place!!!

4 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    Next >