Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > precious space    

precious space

rozianne
United Kingdom

if I said anything bad it was just after someone started first.

Uh oh everybody. Persecution defence. Just as I predicted.

How can I ignore you when I �m having so much fun?! This thread needs a bit of humour, don �t you think?

But you �re right. I �m sorry. I apologise profusely. Thank you for reminding me of the fundamental troll tenet.

I promise to get back to making my worksheets now.

5 Jun 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Oh I am so sorry abdelhadi. You must show me how to be matureLOL�I feel sure that you have much to offer (judging by your comments earlier) Good nite Ivona, Rozianne and all you nice colleagues. And abdelhadi.....please let your Mummy tuck you in too�LOLWink
Caroline�Hug

5 Jun 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Oh, oh, and he needs a tickle tickle under his armpits or on the belly. He �s forgotten to laugh!
LOL (tickle, tickle, tickle) LOL
Btw, there �s nothing, i mean NOTHING worse than when a man kills a �child � in him just because he �s mature. Urgh, i would really have a problem then if i gave up the �child � in me.
(chasing away the thought, it �s gone, phew)
I guess that �s why you and your imagination are not on speaking terms. You must schedule an appointment with me through, say, Caroline565 and we will have lesson 1 in how to restore connection with your imagination.

5 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

My only concern dear rozianne is that your seem to have described me!

attempt to divide and conquer, have their own agendas, post excessively, present themselves as the saviour of the group...

so that must make me an �alien troll �

That �s me & my �dog � Big smile

(yes, everything really is about me... I am the centre of the universe)

5 Jun 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

btw, where �s hannale that started the thread in the first place??

5 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

I reckon under a rock somewhere... or on a beach with a nice long coconutty, mangoey cocktail thing with a neat little parasol in it...

5 Jun 2009     

Hannale
Greece

Dear friends
when I expressed my opinion about certain things I never thought that it would start such a heated discussion.
Anyway I agree with certain views but I disagree with others.What we all have to keep in mind is  to be tolerant and open to listen to all views either we agree or disagree.
And I wasn �t on the beach but at work and then back home to take care of my family although here in Greece language schools have finished with lessons.But don �t forget the summer lessons which have just begun.
I totally agree with the people who said it is Victor �s site and he should be the one to decide about things.
I didn �t post an answer earlier because I was sleeping since it was night here in Greece and just now I had the chance to go on line.
Good Morning To You All!!!!!!!

5 Jun 2009     

rozianne
United Kingdom

Alien Boy!

Oh My!! I just LOVE that Alien Troll. I promise to always ALWAYS feed that particular troll. So long as it never tries to upstage me, OK?

Here I am after a late night here. But I shall always be on troll alert. Would your alien creature care to join me?

Hannale,

I agree with you entirely.  I �m sorry your thread got totally off track.  It was unfortunate but necessary in the end. Your concerns are valid.

You are right. It was the middle of the night when I was posting to Ladybird trying to analyse some internet forum behaviour and he kept popping up writing, disappearing + editing, then reappearing.  I was like �C �mon GIMMEABREAK. �

You are also right. Victor is equivalent to Zeus round here. He makes the rules. This is HIS site and yes, there is a hierarchy.

Enough said.

5 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6