Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > So sad...    

So sad...

GIOVANNI
Canada

Take care.  Lots of hugs.

5 Jun 2009     

mena22
Portugal

5 Jun 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

I have a Swede!!!! I can loan him out at a good cut rate price... (free for the first 3 hugs and then a competitive rate after that depending on length and tightness of hugging required...)
LOL

You know Linda, I really do agree with you... I have caught snippets of threads but have not really been around (Have started an intensive Swedish course this week! and on top of teaching my groups I am completely knackered!)
But I do truly think that debate and discussion is a good thing and I would hate it if all my friends agreed with me all the time! But I do understand the feelings of when you agree with both parties on some things and not on others and feel sometimes caught in the middle...but at the same time being able to understand why our friends feel the way that they do...

Luckily I tend to have just a small group of close knit friends who accept me for me and I them. Having a different viewpoint at times is what makes friendship interesting, and if everyone respects each other then the friendship will remain intact and hopefully become even stronger.
Kiwis are known for being quite blunt and saying what they think....

I have to say Ivona, you crack me up and I really do admire the stand that you take for things you believe in. I know only too well what that feels like.... but that is not a story for now or even here on the forum....From what I know of you, I think you are one of those inspirational teachers that your students will remember fondly down the track!
So big hugs to you Linda, and also to everyone else here who is part of our ESL family.
Hug

5 Jun 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Oh me, oh my! When i quoted on that "swede partner", i thought i was quoting Zora and HER Swede partner, while he was only yours, Cheezels .... gzzzzzzz ...

5 Jun 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Ivy, can I call u that??? Be proud of yourself!! Your story affected some members in different parts of the world. Yes, your students must be proud of you.
I wish I had a teacher like you when I was a student!!!
All the best,
Nebal

5 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3