Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > our lives don īt worth    

our lives don īt worth

txellalalluna
Andorra

My condolences. Let īs happen this happened for a reason and people, police and government should start acting differently.

a big hug,

txell

6 Jun 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Titila
a big hug

6 Jun 2009     

eng789
Israel

Dear Titila - we all feel your sorrow and sadness.  Please be careful.  I am also sending you a big hug.

6 Jun 2009     

gabitza
Romania

Dear titila,
I īm so shocked...! I am awfully sorry for what happened! My deepest sympathy to you and your colleague īs family! What world are we living in???? I īm so disappointed and I īm so sorry! Take care!!! I don īt know what else to say... I īm so so sorry!
Hugs,
Gabitza

6 Jun 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

Ants is right. You are not alone! Please be careful and anytime you want to talk, just pm me. It really does help to let it out.

Many hugs to you!!!!!

Carla

6 Jun 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

I am so sad  and sorry to hear about it,dear Titila!

This is  terrible and heartbreaking !
My sympathy to your collegue īs family and you!

Please be careful!!!!!!
 Many hugs....

6 Jun 2009     

marileia
Greece

I just read about the tragedy in Mexico with the loss of so many children and now this... My deepest condolences and sympathy for the families and beloved ones of these people...This is really a difficult question...What world are we living in? What world are we going to bring our children in? How will these teachers explain to their students about the loss of Hernan? Why does his mother have to grieve? How can the authorities not take action with this violence that reigns over that area?�

Take care dear Titila...I īll pray for all of you...

God bless you...

Marileia

6 Jun 2009     

mariamit
Greece

I am so sad. What can I say,dear Titila. Courage. Your colleague may be gone but he will be remembered. Fiona (ants) is right. You are not alone. We are all here for you. Hopefully one day things will improve where you live. My condolences to you and your community.

6 Jun 2009     

morganalin
Portugal

My condelences Titila, your country lost an honorable teacher... I pray for him and all the teachers that have to work with such horrible conditions and insecurity. 
God bless you all Dear Teachers...

6 Jun 2009     

QueenJade
Netherlands

Titila...
 I īm so sorry to hear about this. It īs sad that people who pay for these terrible things (drugs)are people who really work for a better country. Like so many teachers who expose their lives for  teenagers, when nobody else does.

I agree with Libertybelle! Although, I guess...politicians are busy with election campaigns at the moment...i.e. lying to people!
 Please donīt lose faith! If there isnīt justice on earth!... There will certainly be justice in heaven!
I īll be praying for you! God Bless you!!!

6 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >