Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > our lives don īt worth    

our lives don īt worth

yogiba61
Spain

I really am sorry Titila!. There must be any justice somewhere... I have no words, I īm deeply impressed. Take care my dear friend. My condolences to you, your colleagues and students... and Hernan īs family!!!

6 Jun 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Good bless you all Argentinian teachers

6 Jun 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

This is so sad Titila...
But what is even worse is that this might never be solved...
In one of our main newspaper the news appears described as a pasional crime... http://www.lanacion.com.ar/nota.asp?nota_id=1136111&high=hern%E1n
It īs a shame...
All my strength to you and all your colleagues at your school!
Cyn

6 Jun 2009     

andreaewa
Uruguay

My deepest sympathy
I canīt beliebe the newspaper! How sad! Violence is everywhere and thatīs why in my country there will be a strike on the 11th, agains violence in highschools. I hope not to get to the point of killed teachers, perhaps this strike helps to warn the authorities to solve the problem of violence in our schools.

6 Jun 2009     

Abdelhadi
Morocco

Dear Titila, I was determined not to contribute to the forum any more, but when I saw your post I felt the need to share you your sadness and write my last comment. I know that my sorrow and sympathy won īt change that horrible and tragic situation which shocks anybody with a heart and soul, but I wish I could do something better. I know that there is a lot of injustice in Argentina as it is in many parts of the world, esp where drug dealers are very active. However, some purposeful, practical and concerted actions must be done here. For example, you can speak to your colleagues and the staff members at school to go on strike for 3 days at least to show that you are there and that you can do something. I guess only then can your government wake up and hurry to do some justice; otherwise, the dealers will control the situation and the members of the gov. in your area will be forced to give in to the gang, which will make the situation there even worse. So please cooperate to cut their nails before they turn into dangerous claws! 

6 Jun 2009     

nikita2008
Argentina

Iīm so sorry to hear about it, it is so sad... and the worst is this has become normal around here. I can īt even think about what Hernanīs family is feeling now, there are no words for them, I wish things were different, I love teaching .....but, sometimes this situation is stronger than our will...teaching has become a risky job. Iīm so sorry to feel this way. Hope someone do something!!!

Take care!!!

6 Jun 2009     

Sue.
Egypt

I am so sorry to hear about it, although it īs a brutal crime , but I beleive he died for a noble cause, he dreamed of a country free of drugs and he wanted it to start from his school.. those mafia drugs are awfull, they are without any ethics, they don īt have a heart to feel , they only have a criminal brain to think with..
I realy feel sorry for his family. No words can bring back a loved one..

So Sorrryyyyyyyyy, it īs so sad... bon courage.

6 Jun 2009     

nejar
Peru

Dear Titila,

My warmest hug to you and all of those who lost this  important member in the community.
I do not know how much more time we will have to put up with this kind of violence and īsickness � in our present world.
Be sure we join your sorrow. And action should be taken, let the  media know your disagreement with the way they are making the news. I think they can cooperate to erradicate these people.

6 Jun 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

I am so saddened by this report. Too many schools, cities, countries are being held to ransom by drugs. To do what is right and pay with your life makes me feel incredibly sad.
I am very sorry for his family and friends who have lost a man of courage.

6 Jun 2009     

magdita
Argentina

I as Argentinian can understand not only the sadness and uhhappiness you are going through but that feeling of helpless rage, the feeling that there is no police, tht you can not walk safe not even in the morning, not even at school or at a restaurant. I īm so terrible sorry for you and Hernan īs family. We are all sad. A big kiss for you

6 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >