Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I know it is not an ESL resource but interesting to know    

I know it is not an ESL resource but interesting to know

Aliona R
Ukraine

I know it is not an ESL resource but interesting to know

Hi dear colleagues

Accidentally I had a chance to play FreeLotto two monthes ago. Since those days I have been receiving shock letters like" It is not a joke are you in the winning list?" or "You won 1 000 000 $" I am sure it �s simply a rubbish but maybe I �m mistakenWink

Can sombody tell me something about www.FreeLotto.com? Have we got one more millionaireBig smile ?

I read �impressions. Some people say it �s true but most of them write that it �s simply a GARBAGEThumbs Down!!!

What do you know?!

Have a nice day

Aliona

17 Jun 2009      

Lana.
Ireland

Delete such e-mails immediately without reading becuase:

- they waste your time
- they waste your energy and mind work
- they may contain stuff you don �t want in your PC (and you ndon �t have to puch the
  Download button)
- it is insulting to read it since they presume we are stupid.

Good luck,

there is no free money.

17 Jun 2009     

Aliona R
Ukraine

�You are right Lana there is no free money . I played �only once . And now I have 60 same letters that I am in the winning list . They want my Card Number. It �s so strange.

But I don �t believe them!!!

17 Jun 2009     

Isabelucha
Portugal

I agree with Lana. Couldn �t explain it better!

17 Jun 2009     

Aliona R
Ukraine

So, two monthes ago I searched for some information about food for my lesson then appeared a page like this" You won! You won!" I couldn �t understand what exactly!? First I had to write my name, phone number and address then i had to choose some numbers. Since those days I have been receiving the letters like "You won 1 000 000 $ please confirm"

17 Jun 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

WHATEVER YOU DO NO NOT GIVE YOUR CARD DETAILS OUT TO ANYBODY ON THE INTERNET!
Of course you have NOT won a gazillion dollars!
They send out thousands of emails to people in the hope of conning someone. Don �t let it be you!!!!

17 Jun 2009     

maker1
Turkey

I agree with cheezels one hundred percent.

17 Jun 2009     

Aliona R
Ukraine

I think so but it so teptingly!

Thanks for your advicesSmile

17 Jun 2009     

maker1
Turkey

Temptation got the Adam kicked out of heaven.

17 Jun 2009     

Aliona R
Ukraine

All you are right!!! (Sorry for mistake- temptingly)�

Have you ever played???

17 Jun 2009     

azouz
France

Please do not be "candid" like i was. If people could win money via internet , we will know it and you will be the first one to know it ; that is not the case

Don �t answer and don �t give your account number in internet, your address, etc

i answered once at those stupid games and now i have not  a million of � but millions of rubbish emails that pollut my box every day !!!!Angry

Be  an english  teacher who is happy to live with his salary . Money doesn �t grow on trees. 

17 Jun 2009     

1    2    Next >