Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WHAT HAPPENS TO MY POINTS?????????????????????????    

WHAT HAPPENS TO MY POINTS?????????????????????????

Ali G�ldaş
Turkey

WHAT HAPPENS TO MY POINTS?????????????????????????

I have sent a documet and at this moment it is downloaded 71 times but my points are still the same. Cry

Is there a rule that I don �t know. Help me pls.Thumbs Down

20 Jun 2009      

silvia.patti
Italy

probably you must wait 24 hours

20 Jun 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

so unusual for a person who has more than 1000 pts, and who has uploaded more than 30ws, not to know that it takes 24-48h for the points to �settle � ... hmmm ... this smells like hmmm ... Ermm

EDIT: Thank you, stexstme for the insinuated compliment. Tongue Cool

20 Jun 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

As you are not a new member and have had many successful worksheets before today. I am sure that you know that you will receive your points at midnight Spanish time when today �s daily printables changes to the new ones for tomorrow.
It might help you to read "what �s this" at the top of the page also.

20 Jun 2009     

mjpa
Spain

Some people seem to be a little bit "impolite" here, don�t they ? Confused

20 Jun 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

mjpa, if you �re referring to stextme implying i was �nasty �, then you don �t know (and others, maybe) that we �re on friendly terms ... and don �t take the jokes personally ...
if you �re referring to .. i don �t know, sth else, then ... lol, make it clear to me so i can send a more proper reply Thumbs Up

20 Jun 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

What is nasty about my reply? It is all true...  I can understand a new member not understanding but someone with many extremely successful worksheets? My intention was not to be nasty whatsoever. But I am to the point.  I am more than helpful with new members who are unsure. When you have been here for a bit then you should actually have some idea of how things work... especially for the first few downloads when you watch to see what happens.... And if pointing someone towards the "what �s this" link isn �t helpful then what is?

20 Jun 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

poor stexstme. (preaching like an old wise man) i know what you �re going through there. i guess time will come when you will become understood, like me. Cool maybe you should cut off your ear or sth. and go crazy.... gz, my humour has left me. lol!
cheezels, lighten up! i guess it �s the Sat drowsiness that makes us a little bit reckless when interpreting posts ... ok, i �d better go back to my hosework .. i mean, housework. yes, i �m still not done with it. am i not terrible or what?

20 Jun 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Big smile 

20 Jun 2009     

Ali G�ldaş
Turkey

This is the first time I have written here. Just wanted to learn the rule. I won �t write again. Some people don �t know how to choose the words while wrting a reply.Cry

20 Jun 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

ahhh, gz! do i have to lighten you up, too, Ali?? Wink
we were just being playful. and a bit blunt, too. it really is strange what we thought was strange. tell me this, were you never worried with your previous ws points, and this was the first time, and you wrote here? sorry, but i don �t understand it. really.

20 Jun 2009     

1    2    3    Next >