Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Will Power!!!    

Will Power!!!

khaled69
Jordan

i think Nebal is an honorable person in this site and i respect here alot
she meant nothing and these pics are cute and as what Nebal said (My post shows how we can find the power of will through weak creatures, like this lovely poor dog. Let´s look deeper and furthet than the outer image. There´s a hidden message, a message for humans
so in my opinion its anormal thing and acute pics it dosent mean that for entertanment so...thax alot for these pics and i will save it and share it with my friends
thax alot Nebal and dont listen to anybody coz all the world saw what (.....) done in gaza anh how many people who become such like the dog without legs and hands
regards
khaled 69

28 Jun 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

29 Jun 2009     

payasomg
Mexico

I think Tere is right in looking for a better way for the dog. thats true that the dog was not created to walk in two legs and after a short or long time, it �s going to have some problems in the back, but sometimes we dont have many choices to make. i know a story about a dog that was helped with a kind of bike to move from side to side and it looks happy too.

After all, a dog might be starving but most of times they only want a hand on its belly, head or back to feel  completely happy. that is the cutest thing of a doggy, faithful and loyal sometimes more than a human.

sometimes an animal can teach us important lessons. dont u think so?

god bless the animals!!!!!!!

29 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3