Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > First ESLprintables convention...     

First ESLprintables convention...

Sara26
Brazil

Sure Giovanni!! We might come for the 2nd ESLprintables convention next year ... LOLI �m sure all members here are very happy for you!! 

Just wonder where Julieta is ...

Have lots of fun!!
Hugs & kisses,
Sara

14 Jul 2009     

nadine85
Argentina

How niceeee! I wish I could �ve been there! I �ve never been to Canada, so... It would �ve been a double experience for me!

Congratulations to the 4 of you!

Hugs from Mar del Plata, Argentina!

14 Jul 2009     

LA LUNA
Mexico

Definitely, meeting members from this wonderful community would be one of the best experiences a teacher could ever have. I �d love to meet all of you. As Nadine said...that would be a double experience...been to a country I �ve never visited and the most important thing would be to meet you!!!!
Hugs from your friend Zoila (la luna)

14 Jul 2009     

ariangie
Costa Rica

Even though the rest of us could not make it to Canada, we are all together here, and we can share everyday in this fantastic site full of amazing people!!!

You are great!!!Hug

14 Jul 2009     

roneydirt
United States

Interesting two sites there are people meeting up that I have spoken with, this site and neopets...  Now on this occasion I don �t think I would been good...  too many pretty women.  Plus being that close to home I would have my family angry being on the same side of the planet seeing others and not visiting them since I am in Korea...  :)

Coming to the last days of the sememster before summer break... then summer school starts... :(  
Well actually don �t mind one camp, chose it.  The other is mandatory.  Any fun culture lessons about America.  I was thinking soda and snack discussion with maybe some sample food to taste.

14 Jul 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Oh!!! People!! That is an amazing experience!! Like everyone here...I �d also love to meet you all someday!!!
Looking at that picture of you four together made me feel really proud of this family we have and share...Approve

M. Eugenia

14 Jul 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

I am really happy for you! What a fantastic experience!  And soon Julieta will join you! As Aftab said, "most of us are there in spirit." I surely am!

14 Jul 2009     

fletsch
Canada

Congratulations!!!

And yes I am jealous - I am from Vancouver, but could not make it home this summer unfortunately.

Hope you had a great time and hopefully next year I can come and join you Wink
Cheers,

Fletsch

14 Jul 2009     

EvaRamos
Panama

That �s really awesome!! It would be a great idea to make a bigger one, but I know distance and work obligations makes it hard.  However, we can start with small conventions at our countries or cities :)  Good for you girls!!!

14 Jul 2009     

lyny
Mexico

Viva!!!!!  I hope I and more teachers join you next time

Congratulations!!!!! and what about Julieta?????

14 Jul 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >