Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > First ESLprintables convention...     

First ESLprintables convention...

CHARMED ONE
Mexico

What an awesome experience!! I bet you had a wonderful time together. I wish I could �ve joined the meeting.

Anyway I �m glad for you girls and hope to see Julieta with you soon. Keep having a great time and keep sharing pics.

Hugs from Mexico,

14 Jul 2009     

agkk
Turkey

It must be a really nice experience to meet friends from this community. What is interesting is when I see the photo, I immediately identify who is who. I wish I were there, too. Who knows one day maybe.

Many hugs and kisses from Turkey

14 Jul 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Hi friends!!! 1:20 a.m in Gatineau Quebec, unfortunately I could not join them because I am in class.

I already gave my friends my hotel number for them to call me tomorrow and I hope I can meet them next Friday or Saturday, I have free wekends so I guess it is going to be easy to join them... depending on the plans of my school becasue they will take us to some places too to have some fun.

I am so close to Montreal (where they live), 2 hours more less so it is going to be easy to join them.

Girls, wait for me and see you very soon =)

14 Jul 2009     

donapeter
Romania

Clap Good for you girls!!!

14 Jul 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

So happy to see all of you as I log in this morning! How great! I was waiting for this. You look so happy together. I �m sure you had a lot of fun!!!

Now to the cafe... I hope the photos are there!!!

Have a lovely day,
Aimee

14 Jul 2009     

sea camel
Belgium

Sensational!! How I wish I was there too... Well done, you guys! This really is a great site, making all this possible. I �m off to the caf� too...

Kristien

14 Jul 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

I am so glad for you!
Have a wonderful day !

14 Jul 2009     

ants
Switzerland

How fantatic!!
You lucky girls!!
Enjoy your time together!!
Hugs,
Fiona.

14 Jul 2009     

frenchfrog
France

What a nice picture!!! What a wonderful moment for the four of you to remember!
We all wish we were with you, I guess! Enjoy this fabulous moment!

14 Jul 2009     

Isabelucha
Portugal

Congratulations!!!! You look amazing!!!! I surely would LOVE to be there too, as most of us!!! A big big kiss for you!

14 Jul 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >