Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > WHAT DO YOU DO FOLKS?    

WHAT DO YOU DO FOLKS?

exiliser
Turkey

WHAT DO YOU DO FOLKS?

Hello everyone again!! Before my lesson I entered the site again, and suddenly come up with an idea..

Why don �t we tell our jobs? I know most of us are teachers, but I don �t really think all of the members are english teachers. I know Victor isn �t  :D

Some of the people here already know more or less about each other but I just simply want to get to know you. This may sound unnecessarily curious, but I just wonder what kinds of different jobs people in this site do. Presently, I am doing a part-time job at a language school as a teacher for small groups of students..

And what about you?

28 Aug 2009      

libertybelle
United States

Oh but Victor is!  He really is!Smile
In his own words:

Hello, my name is V�ctor Gayol.

I am an English Language teacher in Spain. I �ve created this website with the objective of providing a large database of ESL printables, where you can find quickly and easily what you need for your lessons.

28 Aug 2009     

hedgehog
France

Hello
As far as I �m concerned I �m an English teacher in France. I teach pupils from 11 to about 16.
I �ve been teaching since 1986 after spending a year in UC Davis, California. I love this job although it �s not always easy to teach teenagers!!!!!

28 Aug 2009     

exiliser
Turkey

Oh I �m so sorry for what I �ve said about Victor. I must have read about someone else who isnt an english teacher. Thanks for warning Libertybelle..

28 Aug 2009     

exiliser
Turkey

Wow hedgehog!! You have started to teach before I was born :) Amazing!!

28 Aug 2009     

cauffeypot
Albania

I �m a supply teacher, I �m also an English tutor.

28 Aug 2009     

nhlrhn
Turkey

I am a teacher of English at a language course in Antalya, Turkey. I generally teach adult groups of learners. It �s been 7 years since I started.

28 Aug 2009     

ballycastle1
United Kingdom

Having spent 29 years teaching English and Drama at a UK grammar school, I decided upon a change of direction so I did my Celta and am now teaching adults and children, privately, part-time,  in my home town.

28 Aug 2009     

Zora
Canada

Let �s see, I have been teaching English on and off since 1992 - with a six year break in between. In 2005, I opened my own center and now I teach all levels and all ages, as well as doing a bit of translation.

28 Aug 2009     

Denisa
Romania

Well, about me: being a teacher was the dream of my whole life...and I �ve been doing that for about 7 years. I agree, it �s not an easy thing to do, but if you put in it passion and heart...I like to think I �m not just a simple teacher but I �m a "trainer for spirits and minds"...
As for my private life, I �m a very happy and proud mother of three children(1 girl and 2 twin boys)  - oh, maybe I should have said I have 4 kids - taking into account my husband who is the "greatest" kid of all!

28 Aug 2009     

exiliser
Turkey

To zora, that �s very good that you have your own english center; by the way you are one of my favorites in the site :)

To denisa, Good luck with your husband, and your sweet children. We share the same idea about being a teacher.

Thanks everyone!!

Keep up writing..

28 Aug 2009     

1    2    3    4    Next >