Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > an inspiring video    

an inspiring video

hiba373
Palestine

an inspiring video

hi all

i want every teacher to watch this video which is very inspiring 
 this is the link

31 Aug 2009      

Denisa
Romania

WOW! I AM SPEECHLESS! AND I COULDN �T REFRAIN MYSELF FOR CRYING TILL THE END OF THE VIDEO! I KNOW IT �S FICTIONAL, BUT IT COULD BE TRUE AS WELL!
WHAT A LESSON FOR ALL OF US! I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO ADD...

31 Aug 2009     

Ms. Fadia
Palestine

Hi Hiba ,

I am really touched by this story . And yes , you �re right , we can make a difference in our students � lives. I am so proud of being  a teacher. we can change people �s lives.
Thanks for sharing this story with esl teachers.

Fadia

31 Aug 2009     

monira21
Spain

wow, hiba, I couldn �t stop crying, this video reflects so well how important we are in other people �s lives, thank you so much!!!

31 Aug 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Thanks for sharing this inspirational story.
This is so well put across.   It truly makes us think how compassion and a helping hand can make a difference.  It �s a real tear jerker.

31 Aug 2009     

Dayana
Peru

Thank you so much....
We can make a difference!!!!!!

Regards,
Diana

31 Aug 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

I let some tears  fall down from my eyes while watching. I hope I "make a difference" as well.

31 Aug 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Thanks, Hiba, for the video.
I must say i was in Miss Thompson �s shoes once with this boy:
The Ant and the Grasshopper

I wrote about him here:
 violence at schools

With the unselfish help i got from Caroline565 (who has left this place ...), i managed to create a good relationship with the boy and help him get on track. At least in school. He�s about to start secondary school tomorrow. I hope he�ll do fine ...

31 Aug 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

really moving!
Unfortunately, these are thing we cannot command. But if we are predisposed, I believe we can make this difference and maybe we will never know it. So, let �s just hope this difference to be as positive as the end of this story.

31 Aug 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

Really touching!I couldn �t help crying.
Thanks for sharing!!Hug

1 Sep 2009     

miss noor
Palestine

Thanks a lot  for sharing this nice story.

1 Sep 2009     

1    2    Next >