Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > New Avatar    

New Avatar

miss noor
Palestine

I am so sorry to hear that. It is too bad to see this messages from teachers.

Also, I just want to let you know that although you said you changed your avatar, I can still see a photo of yours hugging a little girl - your daughter I suppose. I thought of letting you know in case you have to repeat the procedure and upload your new avatar.

9 Sep 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

Hi Carla74,

What has happened to you makes me very angry. PLEASE do send Victor a message. There must be some way of tracking these people. Inappropriate comments about little girls in public is against the law in the U.S., so how do the laws work on the internet?

Does anyone know how far a pervert has to go before the law can be introduced?

Hugs to you and your family,

From One Angry Mother,

Carla Horne

9 Sep 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

I �m so sorry to learn what had happened to you!! I understand how worrying it must be.

Dear Carla, I think that   it may be about someone playing the full. There �s always someone uploading a nonsense worksheet, or things like that,  just to have fun.

Why not posting pictures of children on the Net

I believe that we shouldn �t worry too much (a little bit would absolutely be OK Confused) but we should  be cautious next time. There are thousands of articles on the Net that talk about the dangers of posting pictures of children. Here you are some:

Sorry if I may worry you a little more with these articles but we have to be realistic

9 Sep 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Oh no! this situation is terrible!

But I think we should not panic, if we want to avoid this nasty situation and being recognized (especially those with children�s avatar) I do suggest to change it into a non-personal pic.

I hate this situation had happned in this site, I think nasty people only wanted to have "fun", a really weird fun

You have my support.-

P.S I do see your new avatar, a dolphin

9 Sep 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3